Fluorine

Charli XCX

speaking of take my hand, the transition of take my hand -> lock you up interpolation -> stay away is so fucking PERFECT

yall don't talk about it enough!!

honestly the highlight of the album , take my hand / stay away / lock you up easily being 3 of the best songs (along with grins).. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

speaking of take my hand, the transition of take my hand -> lock you up interpolation -> stay away is so fucking PERFECT

yall don't talk about it enough!!

THIS! I have legit listened those two songs on repeat before because of that transition tbh. 

I Don’t Wanna Know is slowly but surely becoming a favorite.. it’s simple, but so heartbreaking & beautiful. It being recorded as the last song of the 24 hour album worked to its advantage; her voice sounds so devastated & broken...

14417469274.gif

what did the the tweet say that she responded to? the one where’s she’s asking how was i a bitch

«Remember when Pili & I ran into Charli XCX is a gas station in Tampa and Pili told her we’d travelled from Uruguay to the rep tour and she was a bitch to us yes.mp3».