Fluorine

Charli XCX

i understand when she means that on zoom it makes everything more "intimate" but any livestream will be honestly, you don't spend an hour watching someone you don't like going live on youtube, twitch, ig or whatever

we should flood her comments begging for the zoom ban bc honestly, if the album's decisions are made by her and 1,000 other random gays istg........

Me just now realizing Zoom Zoom initiative is like the continuation of VROOM VROOM.

Reading that press release again.

Mid May.

Elon Musk remix.

I can’t wait to see how the brand partnerships work.

What a time to be alive and stay alive.

Is her concert with 1975 still happening in London? Tickets are still on sale.

this is already gonna be a hot faggot mess..yall i hope theres the fans with taste in that zoom conference call..you know the fans that want her to grow as an artist and not rerelease vroom vroom taxi sophie 2.0 but this sounds very fun but like instagram live is fine idk whats with the choice of zoom? i guess to build hype since only a few lucky gays will see it

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Where can i send a beat?

don't know if somebody already answered this but she said she is going to make an email or something where everyone can send her beats

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever