Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only collabs I will allow are Caroline Godlachek and Banoffee

I NEED another non bland and non crowded Tove collab. Something that slaps. a la Say It meets A.G.

All they did was spamming TAXI and STAN LOONA. A damn mess...

ffs let that kpop fuckery stay out of this please.

what i fear and maybe it happens (maybe not) is charli sending/sharing content with the wrong kind of gays aka hoarders who won't share with anyone else besides their twitter gc

Whoever gets in will share everything immediately out of hunger for exclusivity of news. No way a thousand people log in and all of them hoard it. Literally no way

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Whoever gets in will share everything immediately out of hunger for exclusivity of news. No way a thousand people log in and all of them hoard it. Literally no way

probably not what she shares on zoom but who knows what else she'll do

So, what I'm interpreting is that the original XCX4 (the more solo, newer sounding album - that has a title) is now on hold and will become XCX5?

And this new album, How I'm Feeling Now, is XCX4... Am I right? Or have I missed anything?

I can't imagine them scrapping or shelving an almost, if not, finalised album... She just said now wasn't the right time for that music and I imagine it's more mainstream and the label will most likely support it.

We're kinda prepared for HIFN to be self funded or have very minimal promotion and budget.

it sounded like she was implying that the album she put on hold was finished / close to being finished... we really are getting 2 albums dis year 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

How's this gonna work in terms of credits, songwriting, production etc if fans are involved? surely that's gonna be an issue when it comes to releasing/purchasing/streaming the album?