Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just had to log in to say that Charli truly is a revolutionary. Which other artist does stuff like this? She’s so ahead of everything, not afraid to try anything and is just pure excellence through and through. Jesus Christ. What a woman!

I want you to know I logged in PURELY so I could like your post lmfao. I have been lurking and forgetting to figure out my password but you are so right on the money and I hope she sees this comment for real!!!

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

(kinda) unrelated. but i looked up interior on youtube cause i don’t think i’ve ever heard it and it’s cute. but the video of her singing it live @ avalon on youtube she says “this next song is called ....” but doesn’t say interior. does anyone know what she says

(kinda) unrelated. but i looked up interior on youtube cause i don’t think i’ve ever heard it and it’s cute. but the video of her singing it live @ avalon on youtube she says “this next song is called ....” but doesn’t say interior. does anyone know what she says

She posted the song to her YouTube as Interior.

https://www.popjustice.com/thenews/charli-xcx-has-thrown-a-new-song-called-interior-online/

yeah the video i watched is like different clips from that night. she says is right at the beginning and watching the video again i don’t think she’s referring to interior. i was just curious if anyone could sound out her words

That Forever snippet has me in my feelings. I’ve had it on repeat all morning. This album is gonna be cute if it really is all about Charli being in love with Huck. Also the idea of her reworking old songs has me fucking shook!

This album is the coolest fucking idea ever. I feel like this is what Allie X tried to do with the whole CollXtion 2 Unsolved shit but this is so much cooler, I feel so much more involved in the process of the creation of this album, and it's out in just over a month????? People need to take notes from Charli, she really proves it doesn't have to take years to make really good bodies of work

FzytWEW.png

I wish she would this project to rework her old demos that we have been extensively asking her about but I mean it’s never gonna happen lol