Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don’t understand how the multiple covers thing will work. Will there just be an “official cover” on streaming services and then she’ll post alternate ones to her Twitter or will the cover change over time?

she'll probably just pick one for streaming, but anyways she said she wanted to make more artworks because she wants to make a kind of "book", she wanted to donate the profit in charity 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

We’re so getting taxi on this project, like no way she won’t use it

she probably won't, she said she didn't know if we heard the song she wants to reuse it, that's why she didn't say the title. and she knows we heard taxi, it doesn't even fix with the general theme.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Yeah I highly doubt the song is Taxi. She said it's something we might've heard but she's not sure, and she clearly knows we've heard Taxi since she literally performed it live. I don't imagine it to be any ''XCX World track'' or Party for You, I imagine it be a deeper cut from her leaked discography. Like no one expected her to remix BIOYL into Track 10.

I imagine the old song would be a love song about Huck, most of this project already seems to be about her happy relationship with him

people in her replies being like look at my artwork! that's just the picture with forever written a font someone else made and her logo that someone else made.... what's not clicking

the TU,N ripoffs with XCXWorld logo/font...chile

people in her replies being like look at my artwork! that's just the picture with forever written a font someone else made and her logo that someone else made.... what's not clicking

Finally someone said it