Fluorine

Charli XCX

If she considers using older songs for this album / mixtape I definitely think she should use Would You and P4U since the overall theme is her feelings about Huck

Party for You is not about Huck.. it's about one of her other exes I forgot his name but he was born on the 19th of June, not Huck

Hey guys,

I know you guys cringe about the new stan covers,

but I'm working on a cover for the album (inspired from the sims 2 since the coronatine is making me super nostalgic).

This is an unfinished draft, but I hope you won't hate it as much lol 

pHrA95M.png

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I was just now talking to a friend of mine that is a digital painter trying to convince her to do an album cover Melodrama style. My mind

that's the artwork decided on???? really???

the loveson of 1Night and Melodrama

Question... will Forever be treated as a proper single like Gone etc. or will it be a buzz single like Out Of My Head?

I still dunno whether this is going to be marketed as an album or a mixtape... I know she calls it an album but she also calls the mixtapes albums and this one is also gonna be 10 tracks?

I imagine her label won't want all the hype to be on this project if the Janet album is coming in September?

Y'all are so quick to criticize this whole thing, I think the artwork is cute and there's 2 more coming later anyways

I don't hate it. But it really looks like a mix between 1night and melodrama covers.

I confide in caroline.

The other one is a NSFW artist wtff  :lmao:

Question... will Forever be treated as a proper single like Gone etc. or will it be a buzz single like Out Of My Head?

I still dunno whether this is going to be marketed as an album or a mixtape... I know she calls it an album but she also calls the mixtapes albums and this one is also gonna be 10 tracks?

I imagine her label won't want all the hype to be on this project if the Janet album is coming in September?

I don't think they're singles, on the first zoom meeting she said they were songs she would release along the way and that was it

I feel like this is going to be a mixtape (but she considers them albums) and maybe the Janet one will be a mixtape as well, kinda like N1A and Pop 2? the whole vibe of this project screams mixtape

I don't think they're singles, on the first zoom meeting she said they were songs she would release along the way and that was it

I feel like this is going to be a mixtape (but she considers them albums) and maybe the Janet one will be a mixtape as well, kinda like N1A and Pop 2? the whole vibe of this project screams mixtape

Ah true, yeah I was getting mixtape vibes too tbh. I do think the Janet project will be an album though.