Fluorine

Charli XCX

Made a quick update to it. I dunno. What do we think so far?

0bkd44l.png

Now that I've flipped the Charli images, I have more room and I'm going to separate the two images more.

8V7Yvel.png

the fact that we could potentially getting 2 albums from her this year....... no words..

she constantly feeds us all the time. she deserves only love and success. Especially in shit times like this, she just makes me so happy and makes u forget about all this bullshit we're facing.

sorry for the rant, im emotional tonight sklss

Instagram.com/y1anni

I kinda just feel like this will still be a mixtape as much as she calls it an album

reminder that Charli herself has said there is literally no difference except her label lets her release whatever she wants when she labels it as mixtape

Made a quick update to it. I dunno. What do we think so far?

0bkd44l.png

Now that I've flipped the Charli images, I have more room and I'm going to separate the two images more.

reminds me of halsey's manic visuals. but it's so cool

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

At first I was like omfg these f*gs are gonna be so annoying, and they still might be, but after she posted the screenshots of the texts with AG, BJ, and Dylan, I came around. No one is doing it like her, giving a true inside look at the creative process of making an album. I think the fan contributions could still be messy, but as someone said before, AG, BJ, and Charli won't put out anything they dont think is good, and that gives me hope! I'm excited to see how this will play out!

[FREE FOR-PROFIT] 100 Gecs Dylan Brady Charli XCX Future POP Bubblegum Bass Type Beat (2020)

reminder that Charli herself has said there is literally no difference except her label lets her release whatever she wants when she labels it as mixtape

if it’s limited to 10 tracks (which I low key hope it is) it’s a mixtape idc, idc!