Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, nuclear angel said:

?

Everyone’s talking about leaks again... :toofunny:

And absolutely no shade against Future Nostalgia. I was ready and already feeling like “ok Dua’s going to have pop AOTY and I ain’t even mad...” it’s a great pop album... and we just had “Charli” last year so you figured it’d be a while for another big Charli release.

But then quarantine hit, and she came out with a surprise album that IMO, was even more “future” and more “nostalgia” in all the right ways... Charli stole the thunder... sooooo yeah, that’s what I mean.

14 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Ok, I'm just going to say it. I think we all know who released the REAL Future Nostalgia this year...

Reveal hidden contents

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6FXZih-Au404YPEKV0UO

im sorry even after reading what your explanation was this makes absolutely no sense.... hifn is nowhere near nostalgia as it sounds like the closest thing to a fresh body of work ag has done since N1A. its only future but even then that future is outdated as its been done since pop 2.

14 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

im sorry even after reading what your explanation was this makes absolutely no sense.... hifn is nowhere near nostalgia as it sounds like the closest thing to a fresh body of work ag has done since N1A. its only future but even then that future is outdated as its been done since pop 2.

I can’t feel nostalgic for some of the 80’s new wave and synth pop flavors and nods to 90’s/2000’s electro... hardstyle, techno, drum and bass, 2-step, garage, and trance?

Yeah it sounds relatively  new and fresh, but there are lots of elements throughout the album from previous eras and movements in electronic music.

Hey Everyone, i'm uploading all my live Charli streams to mega, will send link when it is done;

it will have; lollapalooza streams, DJ Sets (NYLON Party), Festival Streams, etc If anyone has any HD streams please let me know and I can cross check :) 

11 minutes ago, Comic said:

helvetical if you’re reading this PLEASE share a dl link to your Queen Lizzy re-up edit It sounds so good

https://dbree.org/v/b2013e

Was it so hard to click on BUY on Soundcloud.:derpna:

Helvetical also uploaded SOPHIE Daddy Knows in HQ, the one people try to pass off as SOPHIE's live version in LQ snippets. :lmao:

2 hours ago, davidpowersx said:

Hey Everyone, i'm uploading all my live Charli streams to mega, will send link when it is done;

it will have; lollapalooza streams, DJ Sets (NYLON Party), Festival Streams, etc If anyone has any HD streams please let me know and I can cross check :) 

I splitted the tracks of the GrubHub lives ripped the audio from yt, so idk the quality, but here is

Charli XCX - Live from GrubHub

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7eas3jxdtxzzhhv/Charli_XCX_-_Live_from_GrubHub.zip/file

giphy.gif