Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Vulnicura said:

C2.0 appreciation post 

the beginning makes me feel drunk, its such a cute song :'(

really? i cant even listen to the full song

it just annoys the shit out of me

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

It snowed last night and so On my (very) early morning drive to work, the roads were empty and looked so beautiful while I played Backseat and Lucky and a few other cold cyber tunes from miss XCX to just really put myself back in that space. The international implications!!!

It feels like awhile since

On 12/12/2020 at 1:09 AM, Its Charli Baby said:

girls night out appreciation post

it's gonna be the best song to listen to once the nightclubs and everything opens up again:sluttybunny:

One of the greatest charli songs to ever leak. I have probably listened to it a hundred times lol. 

On 12/9/2020 at 10:59 PM, Heartmachine said:

POP 2 was new at the time when I went on a vacation skiing in the mountains and it never fails to remind me of that time. The frigid synths and ambience of Backseat, Lucky, Tears, Unlock It, and Track 10 especially.

And a bonus, the way Dylan Brady’s remix of BIOYL hits like POP 2... amazing. :defeated:

OMG OMG SAAAMEE. I was on vacation right after Xmas, and i was starting to gradually get into Pop2 (and overall, Charli XCX) after the wtf-ed reaction when it dropped.

And I remember very well one day when we got stuck in a snow storm in the middle of nowhere while i was blasting Backseat, Lucky and OOMH. It's such a perfect winter album, the only other one that comes to my mind like that is Ray Of Light.