Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's weird to listen no auto tune in Drop That Kitty, she sounds so good, this is the superior version <3 It's a shame though that she doesn't sing that catchy Tinashe chorus.

there is a version where she does this .. someone could make an edit

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

there is a version where she does this .. someone could make an edit

Oh, I didn't know that! Omg

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, iconiclogan said:

wait what’s different about that queen lizzy version 

The beats are less intricated and they hit less harder

The production in the bridge is a lil different

Some voice effects

The last chorus is also lil different
The vocal take is different in some parts

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, SHARLEYXXX said:

Guys, I made a XCX pt. II with other songs that was meant to be on the original album. Keep the original with 13 tracks + boys on it, and the pt. II with 14 tracks. In case Daddy Knows or Cool Enough HQ leaks, I'm changing each album with 15 tracks

So my tracklist for Pt. II is:

1. Ride

2. Wanna Get Fucked Up?

3. Hey Boy Hey Girl

4. Heartbeat

5. 2Bad

6. Blow Your Mind

7. TKO

8. Pop the Balloons

9. Round & Round

10. Up & Down

11. Paris

12. Bad Chicks

13. Naked

14. OFFLiNE

I think these songs fit very well. And I'm using that cover that was posted here, so thank u whoever made this!

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

wait what’s different about that queen lizzy version 

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

The beats are less intricated and they hit less harder

The production in the bridge is a lil different

Some voice effects

The last chorus is also lil different
The vocal take is different in some parts

Those are the differences I found