Fluorine

Charli XCX

i love 'i hate all this gravity', one of my fav leaks of the year tbh. i'm still kinda hoping she's doing a HIFN deluxe since the 1 year anniversary's soon but I doubt it's gonna happen

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

stop teasing her new songs... leak the moonlight  demo:usrs:

Sis, I'm so sorry you keep asking and waiting for it and it hasn't leaked, I promise every night I will pray for you to get that song because we all have gotten out leak-wish come true and your blessed soul needs to have your moment as well. 

#Justice4NigelHitch

Now lemme dance to this masterpiece and career highlight as it's playing on shuffle right now:

:sluttybunny:come on make it rain 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Sis, I'm so sorry you keep asking and waiting for it and it hasn't leaked, I promise every night I will pray for you to get that song because we all have gotten out leak-wish come true and your blessed soul needs to have your moment as well. 

#Justice4NigelHitch

Now lemme dance to this masterpiece and career highlight as it's playing on shuffle right now:

:sluttybunny:come on make it rain 

It's been really hard to live after all that leaking party... keep praying for me so I can act like a privileged f4g in the future 

btw @1000Times I want u to pray for me as well girl:usrs:

i still don’t get why do y’all think a moonlight solo demo exists, like??? it’s not a charli song?? she’s just a feature, why would there be a solo demo to a song that’s not even hers??????? unless you want the lil xan solo version….

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i still don’t get why do y’all think a moonlight solo demo exists, like??? it’s not a charli song?? she’s just a feature, why would there be a solo demo to a song that’s not even hers??????? unless you want the lil xan solo version….

this

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Apparently, she sang the full song and those vocals were in the stems pack.

Did anyone try to remake "Highway" instrumental?

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

we already have a snippet of it and I won't stop begging for it n I dont care if it's a demo or stems edit:makeup:

#RightsForTheMoonlightDemo

1 hour ago, Nigel Hitch said:

we already have a snippet of it and I won't stop begging for it n I dont care if it's a demo or stems edit:makeup:

#RightsForTheMoonlightDemo

we have a fake snippets pls :lmao:but whatever gives you the strength to keep going bestie!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

we have a fake snippets pls :lmao:but whatever gives you the strength to keep going bestie!

bitch u can literally hear her singing the chorus... dont play dumb
most of you used to ask for daddy knows with her vocals and there's no prove if that version exists or when you guys were asking for a song called ak47 plz give me a break :lmao:

26 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

bitch u can literally hear her singing the chorus... dont play dumb
most of you used to ask for daddy knows with her vocals and there's no prove if that version exists or when you guys were asking for a song called ak47 plz give me a break :lmao:

I swear if "Rare" leaks first than "Moonlight" solo I will pay you therapy hahaha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@1000Times bestie, is the song "True Romance" real or nay? :smokes: