Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 9/12/2021 at 7:46 AM, Honeysuckle said:

but she did... :bebe:

it was shown at film festivals but never picked up by a major film company to officially release/distribute (which is why it’s not available to stream/buy anywhere)

On 9/12/2021 at 3:51 AM, lanaismamom said:

wai wai wai whats the electra heart doc ive never heard about it

it was called heartcore!! they filmed concerts and her going around touring and stuff and interviewed people at concerts but for some reason they never released it (i’m assuming it was when the budget went bankrupt so they didn’t have the money to properly produce it?)

they used some of the footage in this: 

7 hours ago, brandon said:

it was called heartcore!! they filmed concerts and her going around touring and stuff and interviewed people at concerts but for some reason they never released it (i’m assuming it was when the budget went bankrupt so they didn’t have the money to properly produce it?)

they used some of the footage in this: 

she talked about it during froot i believe, she said that they didn't go ahead with the doc because it was focusing too much on marina herself, whereas she wanted it to be about the fans instead. they couldn't come to an agreement so scrapped the whole thing

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

6 hours ago, xcxangel said:

uploaded a cover of Wanna Get Fucked Up last month and wanted to share it for some more plays :)

one of my fav from her unreleased stuff. Was just bopping this song on the gym and it goes hard, btw u snapped with the cover <3