Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

STREAMING baby, beg for you, new shapes and good ones to celebrate a tracklist announcement wygnLpk.gif

and streaming those only wygnLpk.gif

Just now, sighful said:

so… this Twitter account is gone :hooker: now wait for the brie:oic2:

or wait for march 18th

psycho-gun-point.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Spoiler

idk if anyone cares but my thoughts on the 3 songs:

Yuck - 3/10 sounds unfinished and oddly mixed. It is just verse-chorus-verse-chorus and is over at the 2 minute mark before fading out. Sounds like Say So, Big Energy, all those boring Dr. Puke songs but more boring. I guess it's "a mood" and the lyrics are cute but sonically and delivery wise it's bland as hell.

Used To Know Me - 4/10 very uninteresting and unneeded. Sonically it's basically Mine by Slayyyter but with the Robin sample. Could honestly be a Chromatica track and sounds like Bloodpop produced it. Extremely bland but I can see the basic gays eating it up. 

Every Rule - 6.5/10 can see it growing on me. The production is much better than everything else (thanks AG) but from the 2 or so minutes I heard, it doesn't really do anything more than those intro notes the whole song production wise... could have been on Charli maybe? I think it'll grow on me but it's kind of boring. At least it sounds well done, just melodically not my cup of tea.

VERY disappointed with this album so far, personally. Hate me for saying it, that's MY opinion. Glad she's having fun though and genuinely wish her the best.

That site is being so slow for me. Charli crashing it?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

That site is being so slow for me. Charli crashing it?

of course it has Crash (Out March 18th)ed when the unemployed twinks are spamming with the same file over and over :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Dum-Dum said:

someone said they’re demos? i haven’t listened but is that true? or? 

they don't sound like demos, they are HQ and match the lengths of the finals... 

Spoiler

they just sound unfinished and botched structure wise unfortunately 

EDIT: yes they are demos