Fluorine

Charli XCX

I am really shocked there isn't more discussion about So I? An absolutely beautiful, if slightly gut-wrenching, tribute that deserves much more praise.

Just now, MrE said:

I am really shocked there isn't more discussion about So I? An absolutely beautiful, if slightly gut-wrenching, tribute that deserves much more praise.

100% what I love about it too is not only do you have Charli giving an incredible performance on the track, but you can tell AG put in just as much effort and emotion into it for the production to be out of this world. Every part of it was handled with so much love and that’s why it’s so amazing and honestly sounds great.

14 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

100% what I love about it too is not only do you have Charli giving an incredible performance on the track, but you can tell AG put in just as much effort and emotion into it for the production to be out of this world. Every part of it was handled with so much love and that’s why it’s so amazing and honestly sounds great.

Oh absolutely. The emotional range (happiness, nostalgia, guilt, sadness, love) on the track is present as much in Charli's vocals as AG's production. I honestly can't listen to it without crying. Like me in the club at 3am trying to reconcile with an ex.

prob too early to tell but given that the album currently has the highest acclaim of the year...i think i feel some grammy nominations on the way:oprah5: 

28 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I wonder if the deluxe is dropping soon, she wouldn't have teased spring breakers etc for a second time etc if it wasn't 

assuming she'll drop the deluxe and/or the remix album a week after initial release, like with crash

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

Her decision to promote via podcasts is very interesting to me (Therapuss, Las Culturistas, Sidetracked, anything goes w/ Emma Chamberlin - what else am I missing?) 

Emma’s podcast was the least interesting of them all imo lol. Las Culturistas was my favorite because they genuinely discuss and seem to care about the music.

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if Pitchfork’s gonna join in on all the critical acclaim this album’s getting or if they’re gonna be contrarian and give it like a 6.4

I hope they give it a 1 so we can 1 up them in being edgy with ratings and give it a 0.

because 1 + 0 is a 10, 10 out of 10! :diva:

:beyonce:

It feels so validating that Charli didn’t give a single fuck what anyone thought about this album and critics are raving :oprah:

we been trying to tell everyone since 2013 and now they see the light

31 minutes ago, Sis said:

I hope they give it a 1 so we can 1 up them in being edgy with ratings and give it a 0.

because 1 + 0 is a 10, 10 out of 10! :diva:

:beyonce:

i love everything you post bc you could say legit anything and we will nod and say 'exactlyyy'