Fluorine

Charli XCX

45 minutes ago, details said:

y'all really think charli can compete on the charts against TAYLOR of all people 😭 babes… let's aim lower… how bout we start with sabrina carpenter? maybe dua lipa!

she’s still looking desperate boo + lets not bring Dua Lipa in here with her recent disappointment releases (still love her deep inside)

:bye:

50 minutes ago, details said:

y'all really think charli can compete on the charts against TAYLOR of all people 😭 babes… let's aim lower… how bout we start with sabrina carpenter? maybe dua lipa!

People listen to trash, Charli would have to completely change her music and release absolute dog shit to compete with Taylor’s glass on chalk board “music”

1 hour ago, details said:

taylor is LITERALLY competing with her, but whatever. at least charli doesn’t have to release 40 deluxe versions of the same AWFUL album to stay at number 1. she has actual artistic integrity unlike the greedy chart obsessed blondie who runs her music career like a soulless fortune 500 company :oop2:

I'm honestly just baffled at this point like Billboard and the other charts hasnt stepped in and stopped this from over inflating chart points.

Its one thing if zombie stans want to try to force a number one for another week themselves by buying the albums again or whatever, but the absolute desperation and insane amount of greed Taylor continues to exhibit..... for what? To just make a tweet that says yay we got number one again another week and move on to the next 56 albums coming out next week?

I've just never seen a single artist stoop to such baffling, pathetic, calculated lows to intentionally exploit not only her fans but the entire industry inside and out just to break arbitrary records. And how does seemingly no one in the mainstream public / media see right through her shit and call it out for what it is? Its just egregious.

When does the UK chart week end? I dont know how that chart works.

I'd be interested to see if Charli / her team tries to respond with something to secure the number 1 or if in true brat fashion she just doesnt give a shit about the chart placement and will just end up saying something bitchy about it later on lol.

25 minutes ago, slayyyngel said:

I'm honestly just baffled at this point like Billboard and the other charts hasnt stepped in and stopped this from over inflating chart points.

They're on the payroll. Homelander Swift (or someone on her team) has enough cash to buy it out.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

12 hours ago, rollwithme said:

So when do we get the UK chart results?

4pm UK! 

edit: it might be a bit later than that actually, I think they announce it on the radio at 4 but update the website like 3 hours later which makes no sense

35 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

that Taylor UK vinyl variant thing baffles me

Let Chorly XBox have her moment!

i’m honestly so fucking annoyed by her :awkney:

i hope she gets kidney stones or something 

1 hour ago, Lipgloss Twink said:

I need another Von dutch remix that calls out Taylor and Azealia. It would make my year.

It needs to be 2:12 long, she needs to have a line about her cunt getting eaten, and then she needs to make a joke about flying domestic and gloat about wearing a ring.

That oughta do it.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

12 hours ago, slayyyngel said:

Its one thing if zombie stans want to try to force a number one for another week themselves by buying the albums again or whatever, but the absolute desperation and insane amount of greed Taylor continues to exhibit..... for what? To just make a tweet that says yay we got number one again another week and move on to the next 56 albums coming out next week?

I've just never seen a single artist stoop to such baffling, pathetic, calculated lows to intentionally exploit not only her fans but the entire industry inside and out just to break arbitrary records. And how does seemingly no one in the mainstream public / media see right through her shit and call it out for what it is? Its just egregious.

When does the UK chart week end? I dont know how that chart works.

I'd be interested to see if Charli / her team tries to respond with something to secure the number 1 or if in true brat fashion she just doesnt give a shit about the chart placement and will just end up saying something bitchy about it later on lol.

hard agree- and also how can it even feel like an accomplishment when you’re gaming the system to keep getting those #1s?

aOaIzH2.gif

off topic but since seeing her perform 'track 10' live this week, i've had it on repeat like it's 2017 again and gd that song is a fucking spiritual experience

15 hours ago, details said:

meanwhile it’s charli that was predicted to go number one and miss swift got insecure and bitter and released another useless few digital downloads to force herself to number one for another week

all the records she breaks seem so fucking meaningless now with the way she cheats the system, these records actually used to be IMPRESSIVE but now it’s just a greedy artist rereleasing the same fucking album over and over because she knows her deluded stans will buy them

i like a lot of her damn music but jesus christ i feel like she is so close to starting a massive hate train again 

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

that Taylor UK vinyl variant thing baffles me

Let Chorly XBox have her moment!

the way it’s not even a vinyl or any real physical collectible item

they’re 3 different digital downloads of the album, each with a different acoustic track/voice memo. and the fact that they’re GEOLOCKED when they’re a digital download that can just… be sent to literally anyone’s email… makes the greed for number 1 in a specific region even more glaringly obvious 

6 minutes ago, brandon said:

the way it’s not even a vinyl or any real physical collectible item

they’re 3 different digital downloads of the album, each with a different acoustic track/voice memo. and the fact that they’re GEOLOCKED when they’re a digital download that can just… be sent to literally anyone’s email… makes the greed for number 1 in a specific region even more glaringly obvious 

Really tacky and classless move by Taylor and her team of demon twinks tbh