Fluorine

Charli XCX

Coming from someone who changes opinions on people and topics like they change underwear, this is quite an amusing post. First have the mental maturity to form solid opinions on things (and not get stuck in a loop of liking-disliking-defending-accusing) before commenting on topics that are actually none of your business. Your hypocrisy puts us all to shame, hangingatmcdonalds. 

someones pressed.

I enjoy seeing you carry through with your ideology that the stuff you've done or plan on doing is beneficial or even "iconic" which i use that term lightly because people love using that term for minor things. I will say that yes I try to change my feelings for things and people but I can't. I still think that you are one of the most pathetic excuses of human life in this community as well as in general life. You are a bottom feeder. A fame whore. You bask in the light that is bread under the notion of hacking, stealing, and feigning for music and intellectual property that you have no right to. For what purposes? Haha internet fame? Your ego is bigger than your achievements. You're a joke.You will be nothing but a distant memory in a few years time. So have fun while it lasts. There's never been a point that I have been on this site that you or your little minions haven't attacked me for my opinion. And its okay. No matter what you choose to do or what you say I will be there, defending Lana and her intellectual property every step of the way on this site, on other sites. Because if you think for one minute of your life that you won't have some form of criticism among the ass sucking you get, you are sorely mistaken. Good day. 

OH and i forgot. Lmao who put you on? Do you think you are Lana's pr representative or something? Announcing stuff and speaking on her behalf? If she doesn't specify things it's for a reason. PR isn't for you dear, stick to your day job, if you have one.

no 1 angel still goes OFF, I made a playlist including the vroom vroom ep + after the afterparty and it flows sooo good, patiently waiting for XCX3

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

That essay is embarrassing  :lmao:

Some people just take online so seriously oh my god you don't even know what kind of person he is or what he does irl hating someone so much with a passion when you don't even know him personally that takes some kind of serious power/energy... You wrote a 3000 word essay last year accusing him of so much shit and making everyone hate him and call him a pedophile and you're still going on and on I suggest you channel your hate into something more productive cause girl... Let the poor guy do whatever he wants he's doing no harm even Lana talks to him. Why do you care if he's a fame whore? Did he stick something up your ass? Do you have some sort of bad history or something? Or is this all simply cause you're jealous? Anyway don't quote me, this is such a boring drama caused by a shitty Charli song.  :lmao:

That essay is embarrassing  :lmao:

Some people just take online so seriously oh my god you don't even know what kind of person he is or what he does irl hating someone so much with a passion when you don't even know him personally that takes some kind of serious power/energy... You wrote a 3000 word essay last year accusing him of so much shit and making everyone hate him and call him a pedophile and you're still going on and on I suggest you channel your hate into something more productive cause girl... Let the poor guy do whatever he wants he's doing no harm even Lana talks to him. Why do you care if he's a fame whore? Did he stick something up your ass? Do you have some sort of bad history or something? Or is this all simply cause you're jealous? Anyway don't quote me, this is such a boring drama caused by a shitty Charli song.  :lmao:

whats embarrassing is you all accept his behavior. I didn't even @ him in the first place.  And he is a pedophile, he had exchange naked photos with underage boys. He and did leak album material. I didnt make anyone hate him, his actions did that. And lana had no choice but to reach out after he taunted her with her own material. and no im not "jealous" im just sharing my opinion. 

whats embarrassing is you all accept his behavior. I didn't even @ him in the first place.  And he is a pedophile, he had exchange naked photos with underage boys. He and did leak album material. I didnt make anyone hate him, his actions did that. And lana had no choice but to reach out after he taunted her with her own material. and no im not "jealous" im just sharing my opinion. 

What he sexually does with his own age group doesn't make him a pedophile it just makes him a horny teenager which is none of your or none of our business wtf. Where is the proof that he leaked album material? You just throw all these accusations that you conjure up with your imagination around... At the end of the day he's causing no harm. Some of us like him, some of us don't. Some of us accept his behavior (or parts of it) and some of us don't. But no one besides you sit around writing these hate essays with alternative facts. 

giphy.gif

Also you call him out for acting like a pr representative yet you act like it's your job to defend Lana and her intellectual property. Give it a rest. We don't know what happened between them. We actually don't know anything for sure. So stop acting like you do. Bye

What he sexually does with his own age group doesn't make him a pedophile it just makes him a horny teenager which is none of your or none of our business wtf. Where is the proof that he leaked album material? You just throw all these accusations that you conjure up with your imagination around... At the end of the day he's causing no harm. Some of us like him, some of us don't. Some of us accept his behavior (or parts of it) and some of us don't. But no one besides you sit around writing these hate essays with alternative facts. 

giphy.gif

Also you call him out for acting like a pr representative yet you act like it's your job to defend Lana and her intellectual property. Give it a rest. We don't know what happened between them. We actually don't know anything for sure. So stop acting like you do. Bye

that fine eventually some of you will pull your heads out of his ass

girl... I don't even know where you got these alternative facts but I CAN'T with you continuing to call him a PEDOPHILE :lmao: that is the best part I swear

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

girl... I don't even know where you got these alternative facts but I CAN'T with you continuing to call him a PEDOPHILE :lmao: that is the best part I swear

an 18 year old exchanging pictures with a   15-16 year old is legally considered wrong