Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

We should all come to a mutual agreement to not bump this thread unless there is news about Life Is Beautiful. (/sarcasm)

I'm getting old waiting for this song... and every time this thread pops up I get a little hopeful... then a little sad.

We should all come to a mutual agreement to not bump this thread unless there is news about Life Is Beautiful.

I'm getting old waiting for this song... and every time this thread pops up I get a little hopeful... then a little sad.

...isn't a new snippet news tho, wtf

lABVyGE.png

It kind of is news. The fact that they're still using the song means it's still out there.

i went to the IG account. Last use of the song was 17 weeks ago. I wouldn't quite call that still using it.

Although the account is still active, maybe they'll give us a new-snippet of the song to promote the dvd

i went to the IG account. Last use of the song was 17 weeks ago. I wouldn't quite call that still using it.

Although the account is still active, maybe they'll give us a new-snippet of the song to promote the dvd

It's and ad, not a post. It's news because they haven't used this song for movie promotional purposes since April, so maybe there's still a chance even when it's the same snippet. :)

Also two things;

1) didn't know there were Insta ads?? HOW lmao??? Anyway Lizzy sis this is like the perfect promo for you girl!!!

2) let LIB die :poordat:

It's and ad, not a post. It's news because they haven't used this song for movie promotional purposes since April, so maybe there's still a chance even when it's the same snippet. :)

Also two things;

1) didn't know there were Insta ads?? HOW lmao??? Anyway Lizzy sis this is like the perfect promo for you girl!!!

2) let LIB die :poordat:

Hmn... makes some sense. And I haven't seen an instagram ad before--might be because I use a 3rd party app.

Agree with 2) either confirm the death of Life Is Beautiful or give us some gosh darned information!

I wonder what's really happening with this song, its such a strange situation since they're still using it. I do want to hear the song, the lyrics sound beautiful.

qsVmBMd.png