Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Alright, guys. There may be a glimmer of hope! I tweeted Target's @AskTarget account on Twitter about getting a deluxe version of Honeymoon, and I got this reply, 

WqgPeV1.jpg

that sounds way too generic for even a glimmer of hope. =/

Well, wouldn't they just not reply or even say that have no idea what I'd be talking about if there was no deluxe?

They might just reply as a way to acknowledgement since it's not an actual issue.

But I do hope there's a Target deluxe exclusive or something

Got tweeted twice for some reason. This was the second reply – are you more convinced now?

cfEZ5oe.png?1

Definitely a bit more direct than before.

Can't say I'm convinced but I am hopeful.

Target may be our last hope??? :'(

An album with no bonus tracks isn't great marketing, i could be wrong, but retailers really seem to like it. Target had Flipside on UV, Some extras on Paradise and 2 extras on their BTD so I'm hopeful they'll have some bonus tracks!

An album with no bonus tracks isn't great marketing, i could be wrong, but retailers really seem to like it. Target had Flipside on UV, Some extras on Paradise and 2 extras on their BTD so I'm hopeful they'll have some bonus tracks!

There are NO Japan exclusives, can y'all stop hoping for it. There may be Target ones but there's nothing for Japan.

Maybe she thinks 14 tracks are enough or she doesn't want to have a release of 2 CDs because the standard one is over 1 hour long so she can only put 15 minutes more on it

Mfhp.gif

Maybe she thinks 14 tracks are enough or she doesn't want to have a release of 2 CDs because the standard one is over 1 hour long so she can only put 15 minutes more on it

Still holding on to the fact that there might be a target deluxe.

Nah, she can't just use a song like that in a movie and then completely disregard its existence.

NOT EVEN. She used it for the damned trailer.

You don't even hear 1 second of the song in the film or the credit of the film.

You know what I meant. I hope Target updates their website.

hahah yeah... i did... but y'know.. just throwing fuel to the fire. =]

i want this song just as bad as everyone else =/

Doesn't her label know we N E E D this song?? I'd literally buy 5 copies of Honeymoon Malawi Edition if it includes this fucking song