Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

'Behind all your lies I see stars in your eyes'

Sounds kinda fam... WAIT A MINUTE

Lord these lyrics can't be real... the grammar mistakes make me doubt their authenticity

So many familiar ones.

"Lies...eyes"

"Fire...higher"

"Don't turn around"

"You're young and wild."

Plus the grammar mistakes. It can't be real. :deadbanana:

Oh come on, Lana even sings with grammar mistakes, for example: "reminded me of when we was kids" "like you always did when we was first dating" and the list goes on, but yeah, these came up outta nowhere, we'll have to wait. 

So many familiar ones.

"Lies...eyes"

"Fire...higher"

"Don't turn around"

"You're young and wild."

Plus the grammar mistakes. It can't be real. :deadbanana:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

It's using a Summertime Sadness pic, I highly doubt it's authentic.

Well, it's a fan edit, made by LDReyGlobal, but the lyrics were posted alone.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

The ending in those lyrics is so beautiful. The Behind all your lies I see stars in your eyes' part. I wouldn't mind if this was correct, although it probably isn't.

Since Dan said the song is a bit older I feel like they are gonna be actually good lyrics. 2013 was probably when she made it, and she wrote pretty well then tbh (AFFA  :worship: )

You mean the chorus might actually consist of more then just her moaning the name of the song 4 times?

tZ7WN4B.gif

You mean the chorus might actually consist of more then just her moaning the name of the song 4 times?

Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, Is this Hapiness, guns and roses, and big eyes lmao I like some of these songs but horrid choruses

Not necessarily... She has been doing simple choruses since 2012.

For example...

They were angels forever

Forever angels

They were angels forever

Forever angels

In Hollywood,

In Hollywood,

In Hollywood,

In Hollywood,

I'm alive again,

I'm alive again.

I sing the body electric,

I sing the body electric, baby.

Sing that body electric,

Sing that body electric.

I’m on fire,

Sing that body electric.

She does need to go back to the more wordy choruses like in BTD, though.

Totally agree. That's my biggest problem with Ultraviolence tbh. The production, melodies and overall vibe of the music was pretty good but some of the lyrics on UV were horrid, mostly in the choruses *cough cough* Sad Girl chorus, Pretty When You Cry chorus, etc. Unfortunately it looks like Honeymoon might have a lot of repetitive lyrics in the choruses too, hopefully the melodies and sound of production are good enough to overcome the lack of clever lyricism that she expressed throughout the entirety of BTD (excluding DMD perhaps).

Diet Mountain Dew should have just kept the lyrics of the demo version  :flutter:

BTD is her most lyrically ambitious work, as much as people retroactively shit on it. AKA worked because it had the charm of being simple and honest, both in terms of lyrics and production. UV's biggest problem imo was that the lyrics didn't mesh well with the sound in a lot of places. Sad Girl had great verses, and it sounded really great and jazzy during them. Then that chorus. What? PWYC had the same problem, but with a better bridge than Sad Girl. I love Ultraviolence (the song) but it was kind of sloppy altogether, lyrically.

tZ7WN4B.gif