Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Lana's music and talent deserves more success than Taylor and can have as much as her, if not more than her, but Lana really doesn't even care about that and numbers and sales. Of course she wants her music to do well but she couldn't care less.

What I said is that Taylor WORKS harder. Lana kinda did that back in 2011/2012 but then... I know she hates fame and all but she has a fanbase and we want her to tweet something at least.

I was thinking about some soundtracks songs that never got released and recently Rita Ora also had a song on a movie but her label didn't release it as a single, right? Let's hope LIB has a better chance  ( although I don't believe we're going to hear it anytime soon. The hype is gone, movie flopped, she already has a video for a new song so it doesn't make sense to release a new single right now).

Guys, I posted on Age of Adaline's official FaceBook page and said "We want Lana's song, Life Is Beautiful." and they liked it

girl they've liked every post commented on their page :flutter:

Guys, I posted on Age of Adaline's official FaceBook page and said "We want Lana's song, Life Is Beautiful." and they liked it

loool

Tbh I don't think will be hearing LIB anytime soon.It's been well over a week now and if we were supposed to have heard it we would of . Other Lana missed the deadline for the soundtrack - which is strange/unlikey because apparently she wrote it in 2012 and she did say in an interview she did two songs to be used in two films- or It's an honeymoon track/bonus track that Lana gave to them out of the kindness of her heart because she liked the film so much.

I can't help but wonder if LIB was only featured on The Age Of Adaline to kick off the hype for Honeymoon. It seems to coincidental IMHO since The Endless Summer Tour is literally just a few weeks away and that now in the last few days she's been filming a new MV for possibly MTWBT  :illumilana:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Tbh I don't think will be hearing LIB anytime soon.It's been well over a week now and if we were supposed to have heard it we would of . Other Lana missed the deadline for the soundtrack - which is strange/unlikey because apparently she wrote it in 2012 and she did say in an interview she did two songs to be used in two films- or It's an honeymoon track/bonus track that Lana gave to them out of the kindness of her heart because she liked the film so much.

I can't help but wonder if LIB was only featured on The Age Of Adaline to kick off the hype for Honeymoon. It seems to coincidental IMHO since The Endless Summer Tour is literally just a few weeks away and that now in the last few days she's been filming a new MV for possibly MTWBT  :illumilana:

it starts in like 5 days

it starts in like 5 days

:toofunny: I didn't know it was that close tbh I haven't been paying that much attention since I've been busy atm lol 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It definitely is awkward when they do this stuff.. if you are going to preview material like that at least have a reasonable plan/execution on how you will release it, don't be like "oh shit yeah we forgot to give you guys this here you go lel". I love Lana to death, but we all know her/their planning is bullshit.