Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Yawn, nobody complains about the amount of songs. Some of y'all are so easily offended and -BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN LANA, no negativity on this site, thank u- mentality where you can't basically critisize Lana on anything when it comes to announcements, releases or the evil word "promo" is hella annoying. Nobody can deny the fact that she was extremly rude by cancelling everything without a reason. If you don't want to do something, don't agree to do it and make people expect you to show up, taking a day off from work, skipping school whatever, just to be end up disappointed.

All I am saying and I am also not alone in this is that you would want to a) get things without being teased for months and months in advance til you kill the excitement and b) an artist that enjoys what they are doing while whoring themselves around, being fucking amazing and entertaining. Not a pain in the ass and a sad potato all the time. 

She is actually too good to be a niche artist, She deserves way more. Nobody can or will ever convince me that somebody like Taylor Swift deserves to be more successful than Lana.

Or that you rather listen to Iffy Azalulu or Katy Perry on the radio instead of Lana. And that you rather watch tv-performances of Borde dancing like Gollum instead of Lana or Britney's half dead, stiff corpse

And I am hollering that artists like Kate or Joni get mentioned. I love my girl, but she is nowhere near that league of artistic brilliance or legend status. They have done enough. They can go away cause their time to shine is long gone. 

I want to enjoy this album with her and all of us, seeing her being around, not pissing people off, cause I want her to do this for a long time.

That's all.

So, back on topic: where the fuck is this song, Lana?!  :hooker:

@leaked_version Iffy Azalulu :eartha:

I hate it when ppl go LEAVE LANZ ALONE SHE CAN DO THE FUCK SHE WANTS YOU ARE FANS YOU CAN'T TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!!!11!

I mean, what's an artist without a fanbase? just saying although some of y'all are quite obnoxious, that I agree

ZmJh1LG.jpg

there is nothing wrong with criticising an artist and pointing out how they're problematic, i hate this stan mentality whereby people refuse to acknowledge an artist's faults....lana is not perfect, she is a human being.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

there is nothing wrong with criticising an artist and pointing out how they're problematic, i hate this stan mentality whereby people refuse to acknowledge an artist's faults....lana is not perfect, she is a human being.

or the worst thing: when u leave thousands of ppl waiting for you, NOT ADDRESSING IT AT ALL, not even saying that u are sorry. That is just damn shameful

@leaked_version Iffy Azalulu :eartha:

I hate it when ppl go LEAVE LANZ ALONE SHE CAN DO THE FUCK SHE WANTS YOU ARE FANS YOU CAN'T TELL HER WHAT TO DO!!!!11!

I mean, what's an artist without a fanbase? just saying although some of y'all are quite obnoxious, that I agree

I just hate the kind of people who complain about her releasing soundtrack songs or releasing another album a year after her last one, though. At least we're getting music from her which just adds to the 200+ songs we already have.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I just hate the kind of people who complain about her releasing soundtrack songs or releasing another album a year after her last one, though. At least we're getting music from her which just adds to the 200+ songs we already have.

there's nothing wrong with not liking something jfc! expressing your opinion about how you don't like the way she's doing things or the songs themselves is absolutely fine. not everything is to everyone's tastes. the amount of songs we have makes 0 difference.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

there's nothing wrong with not liking something jfc! expressing your opinion about how you don't like the way she's doing things or the songs themselves is absolutely fine. not everything is to everyone's tastes. the amount of songs we have makes 0 difference.

An opinion saying "I don't like her lyrics on this track" or "I don't like the way she sang this part on this track" is different than "Omfg, she's releasing another soundtrack song?" or "Omfg, she's releasing another album? She just fucking released one..." Know the difference. The latter is what I'm talking about. Can you fucking read?

Hey, that reminds me, what happened at the show that was cancelled in France or UK for radio 1? last year..

I read that the show was cancelled only an hour before start. (And lana was still in the US??) that was all kinda wierd

in a massive way.. as you would have known what 10 hours before if you weren't on that plane.

Anyone know?

Didn't she claim to be sick and then the next day went out shopping with Francesco?

I'm afraid, I lost track of all the cancelled dates, but I think that might be for something else. Wasn't that for the one fashion show?

Letterman was earlier. That's all I can remember. 

I'm afraid, I lost track of all the cancelled dates, but I think that might be for something else. Wasn't that for the one fashion show?

Letterman was earlier. That's all I can remember. 

I can't even remember exactly, all I remember was that happened too lmao 

Hey, that reminds me, what happened at the show that was cancelled in France or UK for radio 1? last year..

I read that the show was cancelled only an hour before start. (And lana was still in the US??) that was all kinda wierd

in a massive way.. as you would have known what 10 hours before if you weren't on that plane.

Anyone know?

Wasn't it the French radio show that said since she cancelled they were banning her music? lel

That's the thing about artists and the business of music. its a business. just like any other at the end of the day. Everyone wants to get paid.

These artists sign tour contracts with promoters and labels for touring, and tickets are sold, commitments in place. its a huge deal, if you start

cancelling stuff, as the 'inertia' machine is huge. The show must go on, otherwise massive losses occur instead of gains. So I actually feel

for artists like the docu I saw on Katy Perry, and probably tons of others, whom tour like all over the world for 12 months straight. No time for

anything. and god forbid someone gets sick, its s big deal. Lots of pressure to perform..

but yeah, still no excuse for someone to cancel, when all

the fans are already enroute to the show, or even inside the venue.. with no strong reason behind it. That's really bad. I'd be pissed abit. for sure..

"i'm a writer first, singer second"

apparently that excuses her from the responsibilities that come along with being a world renowned pop star. i get the feeling that the rules don't apply to her (at least in her own mind). i suppose in a sense, they sort of don't. her fanbase isn't like most others; they're much more devoted (if not downright obsessive), and rightfully so, seeing as how personal her music can be (vs. generic katy perry shit that literally any human being can relate to on some level). for instance, i walked into a beyoncé concert ~10 minutes before the show began and managed to get into the first row without a problem. i'd had to have waited about 16 hours or slept on the fucking asphalt to get that sort of spot at a lana show. my point is, many of her fans will make concessions for her shifting moods and constant mystery, as its all a part of the ~artistic~ temperament. i feel like she knows this, and thus feels free to do whatever the fuck she wants. problem is, i'm pretty sure she's just distracted with some new dick right now rather than being on the verge of like, creative discovery or placing her head in a nearby oven or something

i dunno. i wanna slap her but the minute she does something i'll be like YASSSSSSSSS and forget that i was even annoyed to begin with

ZRBNill.jpg

I don't want to criticize her yet although LiB can be declared officially as a mess (I hope that has little to do with HM).

I defended her cause online more than her stupid team did just because I felt that she was unfairly bullied and she has real talent. I like her and her music, but I'm not a mindless fan that can be annoyed for ever and she has to make it up for us for the botched UV era. I don't mind her not doing promo but I'm not here for random and embarrassing behavior (interviews). I still have a great faith in her musical prowess and I expect a good album.

She is actually too good to be a niche artist, She deserves way more. Nobody can or will ever convince me that somebody like Taylor Swift deserves to be more successful than Lana.

I agree with most of what you said but I don't think that Lana can be compared with Taylor or Perry. Those girls perform their music unafraid and reach huge audiences and we know that Lana doesn't do that. Lana's not a natural exhibitionist, she's not a willing performer and she has a schizophrenic relationship with fame: she wants it at some level but she doesn't like the things that she has to do to attained it (so I think that even she renounced the idea to be a huge mainstream star and it's fine by me). 

But, Rita Ora would perform LiB on any television show available, and, sadly for us, Lana didn't do it. That's the difference between having confidence on stage and being managed by Jay Z. I would love to see her perform again on television tbh

An opinion saying "I don't like her lyrics on this track" or "I don't like the way she sang this part on this track" is different than "Omfg, she's releasing another soundtrack song?" or "Omfg, she's releasing another album? She just fucking released one..." Know the difference. The latter is what I'm talking about. Can you fucking read?

there is still no difference lollllllllll they're both just opinions, i dont get why you have to be pissy about it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1