Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

because all of his songs literally sound the same 

Oh I don't see that, and he has worked on some of my favorite Lana songs like UV and FMWUTTT.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Oh I don't see that, and he has worked on some of my favorite Lana songs like UV and FMWUTTT.

Agree, although he helped co-write UV and FMUTT, not produce them. I certainly think he has his place with Lana; he definitely gives her a true cinematic edge to her songs and can really touch into the whole nostalgia thing she has going on. The ones he's done are the ones I love the production on the most in some cases. I just can't see how people can listen to Old Money's instrumental and complain - its so beautiful. I think a whole album would be too much, but I really do like his work with her.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

How can you hate Dan Heath because his songs sound similar but praise Auerbach for his work on uv  :awkney:

Because his production is dope. 

Idk why are y'all saying that Ultraviolence is repetitive. cohesive =/= repetitive  :smokes3:

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

How can you hate Dan Heath because his songs sound similar but praise Auerbach for his work on uv  :awkney:

because Heath sucks and Auerbach doesn't.

However, I'd be glad if none of them was involved with Honeymoon.

I feel like Lana ditched Justin Parker for Dan Heath

AUERBACH'S WORK ON UV SLAYS LMAO BYE

Ultraviolence is the great is gift the universe has given us!!! I think she needs to continue writing with Stranathan and ugh Auerbach gave life and dimension to her blues-rock sound! Im gonna miss UV! But we are lucky to have an artist who is versatile enough in her song structure to pull off different mega producers touches!!!

I hope she does another UV sound in a later album!

You sure?

lanaman.jpg

IK This is off-topic but this truly has made my night.I haven't laughed so much in ages :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

It better be on HM; it's beautiful as fuck. I'm not here for anything Uptown Funk-esque.

as if Mark Ronson made Uptown funk esque songs for Amy Winehouse 

Because Auerbach made a better work at producing an entire album than Heath has made producing lana's songs 

I like the snippet enough. But I hope that this will not be a sign for more messy releases in the new era. I can imagine this as a "fake" escapist intro to the album and then unleash some Eyes Wide Shut realness on us Lana!

no lana release without a mess, confusion etc. bad for her. it only hurts her in the long-run

literally no one cares about this shit except for her crazy fans though but i do have to agree it's kind of ??? compared to other releases for soundtracks with songs actually featured, you know, in the film

bb just enjoy (or don't enjoy) the music and let this shit happen

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png