5. Comin’ Back To Me – Jefferson Airplane

6. The Rainbow People – Dexter Gordon

7. Gimme Some Lovin’ – Sam & Dave

8. I’m Just A Jitterbug – Ella Fitzgerald, Chick Webb And His Orchestra

9. Tear For You My Dear – Martin Gibson & Jeromy Allinger

10. Brighter In The Night – Nancy McCallion

11. Goodnight – Stephen Lu

12. Auld Lange Syne – Stephen Lu

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/age-of-adaline-soundtrack-features-bob-dylan-jefferson-airplane-ella-fitzgerald-and-more-20150421

Can we just cut out one of those irrelevants and just add this song in there because honestly...

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Perhaps there's a deluxe edition of the soundtrack like the Gatsby soundtrack that had the DH Orchestral Mix with LIB on it

I hope they wouldn't do that. Lana's a main kind of girl, she doesnt deserve to take the backseat to a bonus track at Target.

I wonder why the video thumbnail has the text in Lana's iconic font. With original soundtrack tracks usually covers get the same treatment as the movie's promotional campaign design.

I wonder why the video thumbnail has the text in Lana's iconic font. With original soundtrack tracks usually covers get the same treatment as the movie's promotional campaign design.

Actually it's not the real font. Just an imitation. 

Actually it's not the real font. Just an imitation.

It's not an imitation. It's Stelfish, the font Lana's one is based on. She used it back in the Video Games day along with other similar-looking fonts before she got her own personalized one. :) Still, it's not the font the movie is using.

It's not an imitation. It's Stelfish, the font Lana's one is based on. She used it back in the Video Games day along with other similar-looking fonts before she got her own personalized one. :) Still, it's not the font the movie is using.

True but why wouldn't they use the newest font? 

Maybe it's a B-side from UV (but it's hard to believe to).

I personally think that it's a Honeymoon single or it doesn't have a full version of it.

giphy.gif

I'll never get why y'all are so concerned about the fonts ...

You missed the point. Thing is, soundtrack singles usually have covers matching the movie's posters design (like Young and Beautiful and Once Upon A Dream) but in the thumbnail they're using Lana's font. The song doesn't even have a cover (yet) though but why did they put text in the trailer thumbnail in the first place lmao.

I just want them to release the full song soon. :cat:

I'm okay with this being a bonus track for HM, but it just doesn't seem like lead single material. Hers are usually incredibly (Kill Kill EP, Video Games, Ride, West Coast). It's a beautiful song, but pretty derivative of her past work and doesn't seem to reflect the direction that she said she wanted to go in for this album.

I'm still holding out hope that it's just a song she reworked for the film promo. Hopefully we get the full version next week.

I was tempted to tweet Dan Heath and ask if he knew anything or if it would ever see the light of day, but didn't want to be annoying.

Maybe Lana didn't know that her song wouldn't be in the movie.

Think about it, they probably showed her the film and then she made the song (like she did with Big Eyes). So that's why she loved the film, but they decided not to use the song and used it for promo instead.

What do you guys think? I'm making scenarios in my head cause it is just so absurd to tease the song like that and not use it.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

It's an alright song; similar style to Young and Beautiful. I just hope that her latest album reverts more towards her Paradise sound.

I would not be mad at all if this was on the album, her voice is just so beautiful, so charming. the infliction, the melody. it's sublime

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Not sure this actually means anything, but the Age of Adaline Twitter said that the movie inspired the song, so maybe they just put it in the trailer and Lana was confused about the song being in the film or something idk. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

N4XPzEl.png

Not sure this actually means anything, but the Age of Adaline Twitter said that the movie inspired the song..

N4XPzEl.png

I don't wanna start freaking out but this sounds to me as if LIB was a Lana song and has nothing to do with the movie...

I mean it fits with the Honeymoon theme: happiness, two lovers going away :biblio:

Oh God I need someone to clear this out

ZmJh1LG.jpg