Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

If it's on Honeymoon, it doesn't mean  the rest of the record will sound like this. It's like using Old Money as an indicator for UVs sound.

I'd really love to have the song and I would be ok with it being on the record, as long as it's not what the whole record sounds like. But since Ronson seems to be involved, I'm sure we'll get some diversity.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

:eyeroll2:

Seriously, can it really be that hard to just update the fanbase with some basic info, camp Lana? Always the mystery. I'm kind of over not knowing anything and then BAM surprise.

Drag ha!

It's a beautiful ballad.

I can't seem to like Mark Ronson production and I really hope he won't be on Honeymoon at all.

LiB is a great example of a lead single, it is full of potential and can be a beautiful song that will always have this touch of magic.

I'm looking forward LiB and I hope that it is the Honeymoon lead single.

giphy.gif

:lel:

Guys calm down. This thread is for a song, not for you insulting each other. Jeez

Riqth  :oic: not being mean or anything but I mean  :crossed:

Anyways, I think LIB is beautiful but not album worthy. If Lana is trying to pull a Bel Air with LIB I don't like it, the way she presented left me feeling like it was a movie soundtrack and lately tbh her soundtracks are trash so I'm expecting this to be trashy too :defeated:  but if she releases it as a promo single I won't be mad. There's a whole album left  :D  

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

well the artists on the soundtrack arent exactly well known (expect bob dylan obvs) but maybe they wanted someone more current in music to draw in attention 

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

Hey guys checkout Honeymoon tracklist on Wikipedia. "Life is beautiful" is a confirmed track on it.

OH MTY GOD SO IT'S CONFIRMED???? LEAD SINGLE!!!! NEXT #1! THANK YOU ;;))

I know I shouldn't trust wikipedia but.. 

"Life Is Beautiful" is a song by American singer-songwriter by Lana Del Rey. It was written by Del Rey and producer Dan Heath and served as the lead single for the soundtrack to the film The Age of Adaline. It's to be released in 2015, digital download by Interscope Records.

The music video for "Life Is Beautiful" is set to be released in May 2015, It's claimed to be set on a blue-water rock beach in Los Angeles.

7wWWNZV.jpg