Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Well, Lana for sure knew she was not on the soundtrack. YOU GET PAID when you are. She is not an amateur.

Anybody maybe thought about her or Dan being close to somebody who is involved making the movie?

Yeah, Dan has been creating scores for films for years, so this is a very likely scenario.

Well, Lana for sure knew she was not on the soundtrack. YOU GET PAID when you are. She is not an amateur.

Anybody maybe thought about her or Dan being close to somebody who is involved making the movie?

Well Dan is involved in the film, I just saw this

https://twitter.com/pusherlives/status/566009782222331904

Double A-Side single please. Take me back to 2011  :brandy:

Life Is Beautiful sounds as if it would be a great album intro, if the track were ~2 mins long 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I refuse to believe a title we knew to be associated with a movie in 2012 is teased years later in a movie trailer but ends up actually being a lead single. As if she wants to toy with her Oscar chances again.

I refuse to believe a title we knew to be associated with a movie in 2012 is teased years later in a movie trailer but ends up actually being a lead single. As if she wants to toy with her Oscar chances again.

She doesn't have any Oscar chances since the song didn't feature anywhere in the film.

I feel like the only one who doesn't want this song on the record  :ohno: her voice is amazing in it...but those lyrics, hopefully Life Is Beautiful has a really good middle 8, and other verses because it has a lot to live up to compared to her other lead singles. West Coast, video games, ride. All flawless...I just don't see that same flawlessness in LIB.

Demos_copy.png

I feel like the only one who doesn't want this song on the record  :ohno: her voice is amazing in it...but those lyrics, hopefully Life Is Beautiful has a really good middle 8, and other verses because it has a lot to live up to compared to her other lead singles. West Coast, video games, ride. All flawless...I just don't see that same flawlessness in LIB.

I agree, I don't want it to be on Honeymoon, she has so much more to give than this. It sounds great as a soundtrack song, but I'm expecting so much more for her next album.