Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

It isn't in the soundtrack: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/age-adaline-original-motion/id986546843

On Wikipedia, it says that the video is set to be released in May.

''The music video for "Life Is Beautiful" is set to be released in May 2015, It's claimed to be set on a blue-water rock beach in Los Angeles.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Is_Beautiful_%28Lana_Del_Rey_song%29

That part is not even cited lol

I was hoping for Life is Beautiful to be on the soundtrack also! Just to tide me over. Whatever though I don't care. Give me the real shiiiiiitttt. H O N E Y M O O N all day all night, repeat and repeat!  :worship:

I really hope this song ends up on the album, I always get the "don't be that way" line stuck in my head.

My guess is that after the success with Lana's music on other recent movie soundtracks, the producers probably felt her music style would fit perfectly with the themes in this movie (and if you've seen it - it does) and asked her for a track...being that she's doing other things I'll bet her label just have them a cut from a song that was recorded for Honeymoon to be used for the trailer. This would explain the lack of the song playing in the movie or being included on the actual soundtrack.

I really hope this song ends up on the album, I always get the "don't be that way" line stuck in my head.

My guess is that after the success with Lana's music on other recent movie soundtracks, the producers probably felt her music style would fit perfectly with the themes in this movie (and if you've seen it - it does) and asked her for a track...being that she's doing other things I'll bet her label just have them a cut from a song that was recorded for Honeymoon to be used for the trailer. This would explain the lack of the song playing in the movie or being included on the actual soundtrack.

This is what I'm thinking as well. Dan Heath worked on another track for the film, so he probably asked Lana if he could use the track they did for HM for the trailer.

Why doesn't fans who meets her after the shows ask her about LIB tbh? :creep:

I was thinking about it too

If I met her the very first thing I would do is beg for info about when will we get the song to be honneee...

Finding this version made me strangely happy, maybe someone else will like it too....

I'm ready for an album full of optimistic happy ballads like this

tumblr_ls80ib46Go1qdlkgg.gif

Honeymoon I'm ready

ZmJh1LG.jpg