Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

Doesn't she have to buy the rights from her label or whoever owns it in order to release it herself? If she leaks it without permission, she gets penalized for it right? Ariana Grande has to buy from Republic Records all the old songs she releases for her fans for free (like Boyfriend Material).

149o3h3.jpg

why do y'all keep bumping this thread

wpF5ZFE.gif

excellent gif......waiting for Lana's new single 'Ghetto Cunt' based on her experience watching the delicious trash that is CBB

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

excellent gif......waiting for Lana's new single 'Ghetto Cunt' based on her experience watching the delicious trash that is CBB

I love this series of CBB. every episode is a classic and we're getting so many classic reality television moments from 'David's dead' to 'ghetto cunt' to 'Gemma Collins Lion King' :toofunny:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Dan Heath. Personally  I wouldnt do that even for that song  :derpna2:

Oh come on. He's not prince charming but it's not like it's an disgusting nerd. For the sake of LiB, there would be no question :D

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh come on. He's not prince charming but it's not like it's an disgusting nerd. For the sake of LiB, there would be no question :D

Get the contact. He seems like a hunty  :derpna2: Then leak all Lana/Heat´s outtakes.

Really though, can the lot of us that are thirsting for LiB get a coalition going? Find a point of contact, i.e.: someone at Lionsgate, Lana's dad, or Lana herself. I listen to the trailer at least once a week and I REALLY want to have the song in full.