Sebastian

Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

that does not sound like drums at all to me lol. I could see it being a cello or something, but it definitely sounds like its mimicking the sound of a car revving, if they didn't use a sample of a car revving. 

yea i mistyped, its plucked guitar or bass strings lol, its a common technique

image.png

11 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Wow, I just noticed she used the Crazy For You melody on Honeymoon. She is simply amazing and genius.

tbh she used crazy for you melody in 4-5 songs off hm, and it really reminds of seceral songs at a time when i firstly heard that, this is why i dont really see a olace for it on the album

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I had always thought that this song is about her and Francesco living in LA (although they mainly lived in NYC) with her fame, sometimes I thought it's about her and Barrie, sometimes I thought it was about her Lizzy days or that cult Jim, sometimes I even thought it's about her relationship with LA city and living there, or even about her fame and fans. Well it's definitely about LA since she mentions Wilshire and Pico Boulevards there.

But now, when I listened to the song after a long time, I have a feeling that it's about a fictional character Lana really liked. But she doesn't seem to be that type who yearns over a fictional character...Although Art Deco and Swan Song were fictional songs.

Whom is this song about? I understand that this song is about her and troubled guy trying to stay in the "honeymoon phase". Right?

Btw this song is her best top 3 worthy ever!!!!!

url%5D