I don't hear the Lorde in Halsey (and I don't hear the Lana in Lorde). Like CIMB said too, I don't really hear the Lana in Halsey besides NA/NA. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

The only Lorde resemblance I ever got was the vocal style on Castle

Yeah, now that it's been brought up, i can see how the vocal delivery is similar. I really never like castle though? A lot of people praised it when the album leaked, but when I listened to it once it was released, it was pretty forgettable. It's still nothing special, imo. I am not seeing enough love for the amazing whole second half of this album though.

Yeah, now that it's been brought up, i can see how the vocal delivery is similar. I really never like castle though? A lot of people praised it when the album leaked, but when I listened to it once it was released, it was pretty forgettable. It's still nothing special, imo. I am not seeing enough love for the amazing whole second half of this album though.

Yeah I was actually shocked. The whole album was a lot better than I was expecting

I loooove Castle :defeated:

ANYWAY, this bitch is in my city right now. She's in Norway...... it's so random. I want to die, I wanna see her. She's doing interviews and such.

lABVyGE.png

Halsey has such a powerful vibe for me right now.. been listening to Gasoline, Drive, Roman Candle, Hurricane, Ghost- all incredible songs..

completely blown away with her new debut album. This girl has a hell of a presence.

she is apparently working on her 2nd album as well, in addition to the mad touring schedule..

i mentioned this months ago- Halsey is gonna get huge.. already the levels she has attained are insane..

Ashley deserves every bit of it. Proud of her.

tumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o1_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nsohjmzZhJ1riynd4o4_250.png

I met Lana Del Rey recently, my name is Ashley Frangipane and this is my M&G story. I met her August 28th of this year and it was horrific. She was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lipster that day. I walked into the $350 Silver VIP front row of her Endless Summer Tour and say hello she replies with “fake” and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking “you saved my life” I say. “You’re the reason I’m alive today”. She looks me dead in the eye and says “you’ll die soon enough, fatty” and then whispered “try drugs, fatty”. I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said “are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now” and she flicked my vagina. The photographer took the photo of us and I headed out of the VIP section and that’s when Lana started making fart noises at me. I still can’t believe this happened. I cried writing this. I wish this weren’t true but Lana Del Rey is in fact; a horrible person. Now she’s harassing me on Snapchat by sending me awful photos, fat shaming me.Thank you for reading this. And if you don’t believe me ask Lorde he was there with me.

poor ashley :( we should all buy badlands nine more times!