My grandma's car has a cassette player. I wonder if it'd sound shitty, like True Romance on vinyl.

Cassettes in general are just not a great medium. Vinyl, CDs, and digital files produce a much better sound. The only reason cassettes exist were to be a form of portable music in an era before CDs and digital files

Cassettes are a cute vanity item (or is you have a pre-2000 car) but other than that theres really no point to them

I have a radio with a cassette player. And it's kinda nice to listen with every once and a while.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I have a radio with a cassette player. And it's kinda nice to listen with every once and a while.

Yeah I agree. What I was trying to say was if i were to get it I hope it would sound good, just like muffle-y and grainy vs just crappy like some vinyls make songs sound fucked up if they're too produced or are too electronic. Idk if I'm making sense lol. Like it was nice listening to Honeymoon over the phone but some music is just not made for that.

just like muffle-y and grainy vs just crappy like some vinyls make songs sound fucked up if they're too produced or are too electronic

90% of vinyls won't sound like that (and will actually sound closer to a lossless file) if you keep them clean and play them on proper equipment.

yes, listening to the music.. I had Halsey cranked up on my hi watt home sound system the other day, with Drive initially,

and the sounds you can hear, Ashleys voice in the verses, I could not believe how excellent the sound was. Shes developed

(with the help of her great producers) a masterpiece sound on this album. She sounds like no one else.

Y'all should try to sit in a room with a powerful sound system and listen. (like a system that sounds like concert PA from front of house)

I wonder what the 2nd album that she is already working on, going to sound like.. :D

Holy Fuck, Incredible. i'm getting the same feelings I had with Lana's first few live concert viewings.. My Fuck.. :facepalm:

Ok- You all need to see the Youtube vids of Halsey live. (Vevo Lift live). Gasoline Live, Roman Holiday, Is There Somewhere, a few others..

then check Gasoline live youtube clip from a recent show few weeks ago..

Fuckin Hurricane she is.. Fans are going crazy. absolutey crazy.

Please play loud with good picture and sound to get the real feel of Halsey's energy. :makeup:

Lana and Halsey are my favorites right now. (Taylor wildest dreams awesome too tho..) :)

OK

Drive

Hurricane

Roman Holliday

Ghost

Coming down

Haunting

Gasoline

Control

Young God

I Walk the Line

have all completely blown my fuckin mind..

each and every one of those songs sounds incredible to me.. (headphones).

not much more to say..

Badlands- one of the greatest albums ever created tbh

Halsey does it amazing live. fucking. amazing.

What is this room 93 many of you keep talking about

isnt badlands her debut

yes, listening to the music.. I had Halsey cranked up on my hi watt home sound system the other day, with Drive initially,

and the sounds you can hear, Ashleys voice in the verses, I could not believe how excellent the sound was. Shes developed

(with the help of her great producers) a masterpiece sound on this album. She sounds like no one else.

Y'all should try to sit in a room with a powerful sound system and listen. (like a system that sounds like concert PA from front of house)

I wonder what the 2nd album that she is already working on, going to sound like.. :D

I looked at her live performances because of this comment and wow she can perform.

I was surprised how good she sounds live like in this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEVZMph-s94