Well after hearing a few disappointing tracks I decided to give Halsey another chance and downloaded the deluxe. The album didn't manage to catch me but I discovered a few cool tracks that I really liked: Castle, Roman Holiday, Gasoline and Young God. I already liked New Americana and Hurricane (which is my favourite song of hers). The other songs sound all the same, she still needs to develop her sound a bit further.

Also I hate the fact that there's this weird library effect in Young God that I've heard in thousands of movie trailers and stuff, so that makes it sound quite cheap lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I listened to the album twice earlier & I'm..kinda disappointed? It's a good album but not many stuck out to me that weren't ones I'd already heard (Hurricane, Ghost, New Americana, Hold Me Down)  :noparty:

I'm gonna listen to it a few more times & I hope it grows on me more....I was doing homework/reading so maybe that has something to do with it? I'll definitely be listening again..I want to love her, lol.

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

Where would you guys place the rest of the Room 93 tracks in the album? I don't think Trouble would work at all but I think Empty Gold and Is There Somewhere would fit - I'm just not sure where.

Where would you guys place the rest of the Room 93 tracks in the album? I don't think Trouble would work at all but I think Empty Gold and Is There Somewhere would fit - I'm just not sure where.

Trouble sounds cool if you put it in front of "I Walk The Line".

Empty Gold could fit into the first part of the album, definitly NOT after Colors. Is There Somewhere would sound ok in the second part of the album, maybe after Coming Down .

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Heres my ranking:

Haunting

Control

Drive

Gasoline

Young God

Roman Holiday

Coming Down

Hurricane

Colors pt 2

Castle

Ghost

I Walk The Line

Hold Me Down

Colors

New Americana 

Strange Love

Does anyone know who produced Badlands? Did Lido do the whole thing or only some songs? Im curious to know bc the production is EXCELLENT

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Heres my ranking:

Haunting

Control

Drive

Gasoline

Young God

Roman Holiday

Coming Down

Hurricane

Colors pt 2

Castle

Ghost

I Walk The Line

Hold Me Down

Colors

New Americana 

Strange Love

Does anyone know who produced Badlands? Did Lido do the whole thing or only some songs? Im curious to know bc the production is EXCELLENT

http://www.discogs.com/Halsey-Badlands/release/7099319 - credits

I need help, sisters...when I transfer music from iTunes to my phone, if it's name is in the iTunes store, it changes the song to the one in iTunes. Like, New Americana (8- Bit Remix) and others will just play like the studio version of New Americana. Please help!

I need help, sisters...when I transfer music from iTunes to my phone, if it's name is in the iTunes store, it changes the song to the one in iTunes. Like, New Americana (8- Bit Remix) and others will just play like the studio version of New Americana. Please help!

Delete the file from apple music cloud. re-open it in iTunes but change the artist name to have an "s" on the end (or anything different), wait until it uploads to the cloud, and then change it back. I believe thats the solution.

Heres my ranking:

Haunting

Control

Drive

Gasoline

Young God

Roman Holiday

Coming Down

Hurricane

Colors pt 2

Castle

Ghost

I Walk The Line

Hold Me Down

Colors

New Americana 

Strange Love

Lido only did Gasoline and Drive. 

lABVyGE.png

Lido only did Gasoline and Drive.

I think Lido might have been an executive producer, but I know that Tim Anderson (who worked with Banks on her album) worked on a few songs with her.

MkWI4Ns.png