Accidentally I read Courtney tweet about Halsey pouring her heart out on her new album or something like that. I was suddenly overwhelmed by a nauseous feeling of pretense overload. I kind of started to like Courtney's ass after she hung out with Lana but she's just a treacherous bitch as she always was. Halsey is the "artist" that allows me to understand the reasons behind the deep hatred that Lana induced in some people at the begining of her career. I just look at Halsey's face and I don't belive anything that comes out from her mouth.

Accidentally I read Courtney tweet about Halsey pouring her heart out on her new album or something like that. I was suddenly overwhelmed by a nauseous feeling of pretense overload. I kind of started to like Courtney's ass after she hung out with Lana but she's just a treacherous bitch as she always was. Halsey is the "artist" that allows me to understand the reasons behind the deep hatred that Lana induced in some people at the begining of her career. I just look at Halsey's face and I don't belive anything that comes out from her mouth.

why are y'all so messy

lABVyGE.png

Alone, Now or Never, Stranger, and 100 Letters are the only tracks I'm gonna listen to regularly tbh. All the other tracks wreak of tacky Halsey lyrics imo. It's a small improvement from Badlands tho.

Alone would be so good if it wasn't so repetitive. She sings so well over that kind of beat (even tho it sounds like a Drake B-side lol)

fuck y'all I've been gagging over this album the last few days damn. Hopeless is probably my fav track, it's so infinite and hollow and tragic ugh fuck. Don't Play is A BOP JESUS. 100 Letters, Bad at Love, Alone, Sorry, and Lie are ALL phenomenal God!!! I'm shook I'm shook congrats sis

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Its so weird, am I the only one that thinks that Halsey is stalking Lana, friend by friend? She's gotten close to Abel, now Courtney, and just all these other people Lana has met :')

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Halsey as one of my top 10 fave artists, but I really just can't stand young singers that got famous before hitting 20. It does something to their personality, or maybe it's just them idk. (Lorde has the same effect on me, and Melanie at times too even tho i love her)

Im thankful that Lana is more mature. She's more mature than Courtney even

I really think 100 Letters and Alone have my favourite style of production possible in a song. I had no idea who Ricky Reed was before the album came out and I love the job he and Ashley did. It's brimming with the Americana I adore and I sort of wish Lana would produce songs like this

redline

eyes closed, strangers, heaven in hiding and good mourning <3 i loved this album and this shows how she did grow up musically

loved it!!!!! really did

~~

that video changed my mind about her, i thought she was kinda disrespectful with her fans, (ppl change yo) she looks so damn cute with blue hair also

~~ the worst song is now and never, def terrible

she could had chosen any of the albuns songs but she just choose the worst 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

eyes closed, strangers, heaven in hiding and good mourning <3 i loved this album and this shows how she did grow up musically

loved it!!!!! really did

~~

that video changed my mind about her, i thought she was kinda disrespectful with her fans, (ppl change yo) she looks so damn cute with blue hair also

~~ the worst song is now and never, def terrible

she could had chosen any of the albuns songs but she just choose the worst 

She was a 1D fangirl once, she knows her shit and what it means to be a die-hard fan :toofunny:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

this album hit me today like a tornado. or should i say hurricane.mp3. IT'S SO GOOD.

walls could talk is still THAT song though. someone please make an extended version.

lABVyGE.png