Just listened to it all the way through and im at  loss for words..... what A FUCKING ALBUM. I hope this changes the way people view her bc yall know i hated her not even two months ago  :crossed:  :crossed: now i just need everyone else to see the light. WHEW

tenor.gif

Just listened to it all the way through and im at  loss for words..... what A FUCKING ALBUM. I hope this changes the way people view her bc yall know i hated her not even two months ago  :crossed:  :crossed: now i just need everyone else to see the light. WHEW

Literally me too lmao. Love this album (from what i'vr heard so far)

I finally listened to the whole thing through;

Heaven in Hiding remains the biggest standout on the whole thing, Eyes Closed, Strangers, Walls Could Talk and Bad At Love are all at the top of my list too. Forever pressed that Walls is only 1:42.

Don't really care for the vocal fuckery on Prologue/Hopeless. Gonna have to listen to some songs again to give better opinions on them because everything else sort of fell in the middle or don't have an opinion yet categories.

I think I much prefer Badlands over this though but that's what I expected and kind of what I wanted. I posted many pages back that I was only expecting an average album with a few fantastic takeaways and that's what I got.

te deseo, cariño

Listening to the album track by track right now and I just needed to say Sorry is so fucking great. It's so beautiful. My favorite so far out of the new tracks.

Lie would have been one of my faves but then Quavo came in...  :bye2:

Walls Could Talk is amazing. Wish it was longer

Bad at Love and Dont Play are BOPS

Devil in Me is probably in my top 3, love that fucking song

got a link with all 16 tracks now, let me know if you want it

:hooker:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you