I went through this phase last year where I absolutely loathed everything on Badlands except Haunting and I think it was because I despised Closer so much. I'm glad she gave up the tumblr-lite lyrics because Badlands' production for the most part was pretty damn good.

I feel she's really developing a new musical identity with Kingdom (even though the album title is a bit much tbh) and I love Strangers.

i WENT THROUGH THROUGH THE EXACT SAME PHASE, because of closer disaster too hahaha

https://twitter.com/hfkleak/status/869726269872652288 isthis trustworthy? allegedly this account will be posting the leak at 7 pst but their posts from earlier were almost definitely fake

doesnt exist anymore so ig not !

I AM GOING TO BE SO MAD IF WE DONT GET THIS BEFORE THE DAY IS OVER

ljLlJE.gif

THIS JUST AINT REALISTIC

That account waited over half an hour after the posted leak time to say they'll leak it when they hit 100 followers, lol like seriously what is the point when people will just take the leak and unfollow if its legit. I'm just gonna wait until the actual release at this point, people are dumb.  :crossed:

te deseo, cariño