I believe people hate her personality but love her music :) at least that's how I feel about her

pretty much! hahaha, if she'd just admit that she isn't as original as she claims, then id have zero problems with her and she'd be one of my favourite artists

Also, i dont really like her personality, but then again im not drawn to extroverted people

I believe people hate her personality but love her music :) at least that's how I feel about her

This is what it is for me, but I typically don't like any of her music besides her EP. I absolutely LOVED her and was a big fan around the time of her EP, and her whole style change to become more popular and the sound change to make her album sell is what threw me off. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Prologue, Sorry, Lie, Walls Could Talk, Bad at Love, Hopeless sound GREAT

Not sure about 100 Letters tho. honestly sounds very out of place with production. Not a fan of that Good Mourning interlude either? lolll

WCT is next level, I love it.

Lie did great until that shit of a rapper or whatever came on.

Now my excitement is not as high as it was, but we'll see once I hear whole tracks. 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

All sound bad and tuneless and empty shells of songs. The standout tracks are already released(which doesn't say much since they're 5/10 at best). I wish she were good but she's not so

leave

All sound bad and tuneless and empty shells of songs. The standout tracks are already released(which doesn't say much since they're 5/10 at best). I wish she were good but she's not so

Hey no one honestly gives a damn about your opinions buddy

Quoted straight from your post in the Pre-release Thread: get a hobby 

Hey no one honestly gives a damn about your opinions buddy

Quoted straight from your post in the Pre-release Thread: get a hobby 

then why do you stay obsessively quoting my posts? LOL @this loser!

And who says I care what y'all corny people think hahahah

OT: Haunting or whatever is Halsey's best song.

Walls Could Talk is the only track that really sounds fresh and nice, but it's only an interlude :toofunny: Sorry sounds ok, though I guess it will be your averagy kitschy pop ballad. Hopeless COULD be nice, but the snippet doesn't really say that much.

BADLANDS may have been full of cringy lyrics and it definitly was pure tumblr-pop, but at least it had a nice sound and a lot of fun and fresh tracks with an interesting production.

HFK sounds basic as hell, the production is one big generic, noisy and hectic pop-mud and her vocals are so overdone. Seems like it won't even be worth a honorable mention amongst the best albums of this year.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Walls Could Talk is the only track that really sounds fresh and nice, but it's only an interlude :toofunny: Sorry sounds ok, though I guess it will be your averagy kitschy pop ballad. Hopeless COULD be nice, but the snippet doesn't really say that much.

BADLANDS may have been full of cringy lyrics and it definitly was pure tumblr-pop, but at least it had a nice sound and a lot of fun and fresh tracks with an interesting production.

HFK sounds basic as hell, the production is one big generic, noisy and hectic pop-mud and her vocals are so overdone. Seems like it won't even be worth a honorable mention amongst the best albums of this year.

yes..!I mean some songs may be good and catchy but I don't think she made something classic and timelss ( judging by the snippets of course)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I went through this phase last year where I absolutely loathed everything on Badlands except Haunting and I think it was because I despised Closer so much. I'm glad she gave up the tumblr-lite lyrics because Badlands' production for the most part was pretty damn good.

I feel she's really developing a new musical identity with Kingdom (even though the album title is a bit much tbh) and I love Strangers.

redline

Not sure how I feel about 100 letters' chorus but it's good so far

Alone is a bop will probably be my fav of the album I can't wait for the full song

The Good Mourning interlude ends with something gorgeous - also "don't trust the moon, she's always changing" from Luna's Twitter :defeated:

Too bad Walls Could Talk is that short

Hopeless is amazing too I hope Cashmere Cat won't ruin it

The rest of the songs are meh but only so far!

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif