Found people desperate for the album on another website, and apparently one member has the album including deluxe tracks though?? So why hasn't it leaked somewhere??

If we're thinking of the same portuguese forum then I have no idea either

Just drop the link :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

caa9a146246f4c30a0c3aebe32a1be50.png

classic ATRL.

edit: Halsey fans really are scared young teenagers, aren't they? This might be the first time I've seen an album surface early but not leak online.

te deseo, cariño

Same here! Oh man it's ridiculous, if I got my hands on that it'd be up all over file hosters!! I'm having the same problem with a show. Someone I know has all the episodes, while under half are online, and is too freaking lazy to upload any, just records clips over Snapchat..

Anyway, I'll leave that bitterness to myself for now and just chew my gum faster than normal, drown my sorrows in coffee, waiting to hear songs from the kingdom....

Edit: Someone posted a review of the full album, ugh.

I think you guys are forgetting that it literally took a week and a half to get a half decent leak of Badlands despite people having the vinyl 3 weeks early

I remember when the standard version leaked in an awful quality cause someone just recorded the songs with their phones.... what a time to be alive

I think you guys are forgetting that it literally took a week and a half to get a half decent leak of Badlands despite people having the vinyl 3 weeks early

She wasn't that big back then wasn't she

She wasn't that big back then wasn't she

Badlands moved 97,000 in pure album sales on it's first week so I'd say she was relatively big. And it was the same situation, her fans had the songs, they just refused to leak them for awhile.

Badlands moved 97,000 in pure album sales on it's first week so I'd say she was relatively big. And it was the same situation, her fans had the songs, they just refused to leak them for awhile.

Relatively being the keyword