If you're still hating on her after watching this interview then I have no hope.

First 15 minutes are a snooze but the rest!! Oh

wait i acutally loved the interview  :defeated:

Halsey Talks Hopeless Fountain Kingdom, Machine Gun Kelly & Lauren Jauregui but every time she says y'know what i mean it gets faster  :defeated: 

If you're still hating on her after watching this interview then I have no hope.

I'm sooooooo excited to hear how the Alone/Heaven In Hiding/Strangers concept will play out. I'm also super excited for Devil In Me now  :hdu:

I'm sooooooo excited to hear how the Alone/Heaven In Hiding/Strangers concept will play out. I'm also super excited for Devil In Me now  :hdu:

Also mirroring the play formula with 3rd person, choir and stuff I'm honestly so excited

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Omg, first of all, I can't believe I spent an hour watching an interview lmao

But wow! She really knows how to talk and describe her album in the best way possible, she made me soooooooo excited for it. The idea of an album of 16 tracks with one concise storyline is mind-blowing. 

The way she talks about "losing yourself" too and the story of her in the mirror is great. Love her.

I can't wait for this album honestly.

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Omg, first of all, I can't believe I spent an hour watching an interview lmao

But wow! She really knows how to talk and describe her album in the best way possible, she made me soooooooo excited for it. The idea of an album of 16 tracks with one concise storyline is mind-blowing. 

The way she talks about "losing yourself" too and the story of her in the mirror is great. Love her.

I can't wait for this album honestly.

The mirror story was honestly so heartwarming. She's a true hard-working, genuine sweetheart. May the one who she spends her life with be blessed. Just listening to her talk about small things make me smile

18600923_1525165247547979_1236915262_n.j18596318_1844190079237382_612471959_o.jp

18596578_1844190169237373_994518812_o.jp

Have you guys heard already? It's yet the best out of all 3 :defeated:

Also can we talk about her little hints and twitters and phone numbers in Now or Never she's so into the concept she imagined

As annoying as she can be sometimes, I don't think she gets enough credit for being 22 years old and having written two really solid concept albums (this more recent one having an amazingly strong direction), doing all of the lyrics herself, and really putting in the work to make sure everything is executed visually do this era justice. There's really not a lot of artists willing to do that anymore in the age of streaming.

I'm super excited for the album, but girl, that interview where she brought up being alternative and comparing herself to Kendrick in that regard :awkney: she should embrace being a pop artist