Full disclosure: I like the song and I think it will fit well on the album

That being said, its very obvious that this is a Weeknd reject. Not only is it stylistically similar to the majority of Starboy's filler, but she's even singing it like he would. While I like the song and think it will fit in well with her album, I wish she would've at the very least sung it a bit different so it sounds more like her and less like her singing a Weeknd song.

I'm just glad I got a song to use since I have not returned to Now or Never since it came out. Holding out for the 10/10 that'll be on the album then either throw out the rest or bop to all the 5 to 7/10s with slight guilt. 

te deseo, cariño

https://youtu.be/Jt-_6mFyeUE

This really isn't that good. Her voice really doesn't have any talent. I may listen to the studio of this song but like damn, I'm disappointed (but also kinda expected it)

She sounds pretty close to the studio version. What I do absolutely despise it the fucking twitching she does with her jaw. 

She sounds pretty close to the studio version. What I do absolutely despise it the fucking twitching she does with her jaw. 

Hmmm, like she gets the notes spot on and doesnt run out of breath. Maybe im just hearing her voice processed in the studio one