I agree with what Halsey said about Iggys mistreatment of black culture, but calling her a moron and expressing her satisfaction towards her career dying, when Iggy herself defended her before is too much. 

The Migos stuff was completely ignorant of her. She can't just defend Quavos blatant homophobia. I thought she was politically correct!?  :facepalm:

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

Her statement about educating the misinformed people not knowing the right vocabulary was a great explanation of the Quavo situation, but other than that - saying someone's career fading away got you FASCINATED is beyond fucked up. I hope she learns something. The whole positivity bullshit just to throw Iggy under a bus to defend yourself? Please :icant2:

And yes I'm a stan

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

No tea no shade but.. Halsey's self-important attitude is really gonna hurt her career in the long run if she doesn't learn to watch what she says. Whether or not she means it she just has a bit of an air of "I'm edgy and alternative and cRaZy so I can say whatever I want because I'm just such a loose cannon" and she just takes herself a bit too seriously for me to ever be able to stan  :tsk:  This type of thing can result in losing fans if she isn't careful. Her label should encourage her not to say shit she doesn't mean if even just for the sake of her sales.

Gawd, she acts like a 14year old (aka her fan base)

"Well ok, I act all political and woke in order to seem interesting and fascinate some brainless teens but then feature homophobes on my album. Ok. But I'm ok with HIM being a homophobe, cause ... that's something completely different, cause I say so right now. Look at Iggy, she's bad aswell, go lynch her!!!!11!"

She's pathetic.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!