Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Why wasn't Just Luv Me released as the lead and Make Me as promo...ITS SO GOOD. It better get a proper single treatment, it has #1 potential

3 songs were in competition for the lead, it was between Make Me, Just Luv Me & one more song but they went with Make Me in the end, it was very close

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Doesn't anyone else feel as if Make Me is Inside Out's chance to be a hit with a slight addition of the ballad feeling of Hold On Tight? It urks me, and it made me appreciate Inside Out more than ever. It even matches the LaChapelle video.

z445hpI.png

what is everyone's favorite and least favorite song from Britney? not including unreleased. just for fun.

There's a lot of ones and I like and don't like, but one of my least faves that comes to mind first has to be I'm Not a Girl

BzhmW.png

what is everyone's favorite and least favorite song from Britney? not including unreleased. just for fun.

Favorite - Inside Out

Least favorite - every song on Britney Jean Body Ache

TjmiIK4.png

okay honestly........ Britney Jean isn't that awful. let's discuss.

like is it a great album overall? no. but look at these hits:

Alien

Perfume

Work Bitch

Brightest Morning Star

Hold on Tight

Passenger

Til It's Gone

Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)

that's a good chunk of the album that is really good in my opinion. also is the stuff about her not actually singing on the album really true? idk that just seems too shady to be true..... fight me.

H0bDaqU.gif

Britney Jean had some good songs for sure.. Body Ache, Till It's Gone, Work Bitch, Passenger and Alien are great. It just didn't feel like a Britney album to me, and that horrendous album cover :biblio: it felt too.. Idk.. Cold? That's how I'd describe it, I get super winter-y vibes from the album which is awkward bc all of Britney's other albums I associate with Spring/summer.

RVhKIwP.gif

Britney Jean had some good songs for sure.. Body Ache, Till It's Gone, Work Bitch, Passenger and Alien are great. It just didn't feel like a Britney album to me, and that horrendous album cover :biblio: it felt too.. Idk.. Cold? That's how I'd describe it, I get super winter-y vibes from the album which is awkward bc all of Britney's other albums I associate with Spring/summer.

I think the album cover is way better than Glory that's for sure.....

H0bDaqU.gif

Britney Jean had some good songs for sure.. Body Ache, Till It's Gone, Work Bitch, Passenger and Alien are great.

I love that Myah Marie song  :smokes:

TjmiIK4.png