Eulonzo

Britney Spears

screaming @ ATRLrs describing this earlier this week as her 'Run Away With Me' 

that is so far off base. It's not horrible by any means, but it sounds more like a demo than a finished track. She sounds human here, but the vocal production is almost too sparse...if that makes sense, the song feels a bit empty

edit: I'm on the 2nd listen and I'm wet -- completely unexpected out of Mattman & Robin

BzhmW.png

Y'all saying it's bad are deaf wtf Do You Wanna Come Over is so good... Private Show is shook

edit: In all fairness Private Show is shook by like the barney theme song lmfao but DYWCO has me slayed. Yassss Britney  :bop:

TjmiIK4.png

Do You Wanna Come Over is the greatest song of this era (i don't really like the others)

It makes me think of In The Zone / Blackout. The old fan of her that is still in me is really satisfied with this kind of songs.

I love the strange voice on the chorus, and the electronic rythm on the final part makes me think about Björk's Not Get.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Just Luv Me > Make Me > Do You Wanna Come Over? > Clumsy > Private Show

None of the songs are bad, however. She's truly coming for us this era

I think I agree with this order tbh, can't decide if I like MM or DYWCO more yet but  :sluttybunny: all I want is what you want and all you want is me!!!

TjmiIK4.png

i love how fresh she sounds from what I've heard.

make me >>>>

do u wanna cum over is also great...

private show and clumsy sound lacking of sth... i don't know..

but they do sound different from her previous work.

unlike BJ which sounds already dated af when it came out

(tho WB is still one of her career highlights)

giphy.gif

just realized that if Japan comes thru with actual REAL bonus tracks (not remixes) for their two confirmed tracks then this will be the most new tracks we've ever got on a Britney album. the current winner would be Circus with 18, technically 19 but I'm not counting the "Radar" repeat.

H0bDaqU.gif

just realized that if Japan comes thru with actual REAL bonus tracks (not remixes) for their two confirmed tracks then this will be the most new tracks we've ever got on a Britney album. the current winner would be Circus with 18, technically 19 but I'm not counting the "Radar" repeat.

Many reliable sources have said that Japan is getting 2 exclusive tracks, however the album won't be released there until September

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Mood Ring is supposedly one of the Japanese exclusives and then will be released in the US on DJ Mustard's album

as for the other...all around the world, pretty girls

BzhmW.png