Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I don't think people are overrating the album at all.

She literally delivered a great pop album and there are so many unique songs there, the sonority is a lot different from most of her past work.

Also, trilingual queen.

Y'all are already overrating this like hell

I like you so I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this

Unique album. Most of the songs are trend-hoppy or just plain horrible.

Go back to supporting Snakelor and her legion of Satanic sheep xxx

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I like you so I'm gonna pretend I didn't read this

Go back to supporting Snakelor and her legion of Satanic sheep xxx

Taylor is so much better than this botched, talentless label puppet and her obnoxious cheap music.

Don't you also like Marina? ROTFL. The jokes write themselves.

Taylor is so much better than this botched, talentless label puppet and her obnoxious cheap music.

do you ever fuck off? because you need to

I don't know what happened that made you so goddamn annoying in the last week

BzhmW.png

Then WHY are you here rat? Why would you come into a thread about an iconic legend that you're stupid to recognise just to spew some ignorant vitriol? You live a sad little life

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Because I don't applaud Britney for releasing MEDIOCRITY? Is that it kid?

You are hot so I don't wanna attack you but you're asking for it, I'm gonna cut off your penis and eat it as if it was a hot dog, you cunt.

At least I'm not spending my time trying to shit on other people's happiness! Go outside sweetie xoxo

You do that by calling me names!

Cyber-bullying is unacceptable.

xD Anyhow, CHange Your MInd sounds like a smash. Europe will eat this shit up if she ever decides to release  it.

I'll just post my song by song review based purely off of my first impressions / first album listen through.

Invitation
For some reason when she says "yes or no but no maybe's" it reminds me of a Gwen line. Especially the tone of that line. I can kind of imagine Gwen singing this entire song actually. Not a bad album opener, but I will have to judge it by its replay value in the future.

Make Me...

I'll just say that this will probably make more sense when I listen to the entire album. I won't lie, it wasn't my favorite when I first heard it as a single.

Private Show

I don't like the key she's singing the chorus in. 

Man On The Moon

When I first started the song I thought I was going to really dislike it, but by the end I found myself getting into it. I wish her vocals were louder on the bridge, but all in all it's a good midtempo song

Just Luv Me

I know that a lot of people like this song, but I just kind of found it boring.....? I felt like it never went anywhere.It was a really hypnotic beat though.

Clumsy

buAoHYW.gif

Do You Wanna Come Over?

This song is really good. I obviously heard it before the album leaked, but I really didn't think it had replay value. HOWEVER, now I can certify this as a bop. It's not like the chorus or verses are clever in any way, I think it's just the combination of sounds that are an ear worm. 

Slumber Party

Ummmm...........i'm not sure. I guess if you were feeling particularly sexy while listening? Lol. I'll probably have to revisit this one.

Just Like Me

I like it. If the bridge was a little extended and more dramatic this could have really slayed. The guitar kind of scared me in the beginning, but hey i'm here for it I guess.

Love Me Down

This has definite replay value in my playlist. I found myself bopping back and forth by the end. It's definitely one of those songs that is fun to listen all the way through, you guys know what I mean? When the beat drops you wanna just hit replay, replay, replay.

Hard To Forget Ya

Those '90s vocal inflections in the beginning though('90s kids will know what i'm talking about!) Another song that thrives on the beat. One more thing i'll note is that I like the bridge of this song.

What You Need

I don't like it :(

Better

Is this a Mustard track? At some parts it sounds like it. I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics or the direction of the song, but the beat is nice?

Change Your Mind

*does a sexified salsa dance*

Liar

YES! YES! YES! I really was getting worried listening to the last few songs, but this song is awesome. The song has an awesome build between choruses. *Hits "Liar, Liar!" like a Mariah Carey Note*

If I'm Dancing

With all the hype around this one I was a little let down. I was actually expecting something a little more intense. Still a good song though.

Coupure Electrique

Interesting.