Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Just listening to In the Zone for the first time and it's soooo good.  Probably would be better if I had someone to enjoy and party to it with :sluttybunny:, but meh.

Love Britney's voice on it, not to mention that it's a really good writing background music. :bodyisready:

Of course not the kind of thing that I usually listen to, but it's still amazing :scream:

Plus, the I'll light your fire/ Your one desire/Pull on me, baby/And I'll take you higher lyrics made me think of Lana.

i am nothing and should be everything

Just listening to In the Zone for the first time and it's soooo good.  Probably would be better if I had someone to enjoy and party to it with :sluttybunny:, but meh.

Love Britney's voice on it, not to mention that it's a really good writing background music. :bodyisready:

Of course not the kind of thing that I usually listen to, but it's still amazing :scream:

Plus, the I'll light your fire/ Your one desire/Pull on me, baby/And I'll take you higher lyrics made me think of Lana.

In the Zone is full of goos tracks and I agree it's an amazing background music for like every ocassion, like sex :lel:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif