Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Don't know what to think of this era, music's better, but the cover art, the music videos (so far), were better in the Britney Jean era.  :crossed:

You know trading via PM here isn't allowed lol, I wouldn't openly splash that all over your sig

BzhmW.png

You know trading via PM here isn't allowed lol, I wouldn't openly splash that all over your sig

omg lol

thanks for letting me know  :lmao:

It wasn't the whole album, for some songs Myah is only marginally on it, or not at all (Work Bitch, Alien, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight, It Should Be Easy, Perfume etc).

Doesn't Myah sing the entire chorus of BMS?

All in all, it is a very very lazy album that is not worthy of the Britney Spears title.

This. Queen B deserves so much better  :legend:

Okay so I still hate the breakdown in Clumsy but the rest of the song is such a bop  :bop: It really grew on me y'all

TjmiIK4.png

Doesn't Myah sing the entire chorus of BMS?

This. Queen B deserves so much better :legend:

Okay so I still hate the breakdown in Clumsy but the rest of the song is such a bop :bop: It really grew on me y'all

I think she sings parts of the chorus, it's still not as bad as Passenger or Body Acne though. At least Britney wrote BMS herself.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

That's not a rarity though. If a demo is already recorded with backing vocals a lot of times they just replace the lead vocal stem and a few ad libs. Current examples are Same Old Love by Selena and Ain't Your Mama by Jlo where u can clearly hear Charli XCX or Meghan Trainer singing, it's basically a feature. Another Britney Track is Quicksand where you can hear Gaga.

Oh yeah definitely, that's totally normal. I think Bonnie McKee sings backing vocals on every song she's ever sold to major artists lol. Layering someone else's backing vocals with the artist's lead vocal isn't necessarily done because the lead artist isn't capable of singing it. It actually gives the song a lot more depth and sounds more "full" if that makes sense.

Oh yeah definitely, that's totally normal. I think Bonnie McKee sings backing vocals on every song she's ever sold to major artists lol. Layering someone else's backing vocals with the artist's lead vocal isn't necessarily done because the lead artist isn't capable of singing it. It actually gives the song a lot more depth and sounds more "full" if that makes sense.

yes definitely. i mean how much is the britney / backing singers ratio during the bomt chorus? maybe 40/60 ? 

i76mrxw.png