Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I have to agree with Viva and Hellion on this Bill, yes the music it's a huge part for us, I mean everytime somebody metions "Oh Britney is not good with ballads", we the fans start posting audios for State of Grace, Let Go, Everday and many others UNRELEASED tracks that the GP doesn't even know. Think it in this way, people always say that Lana's music it's boring, because they don't know Hit & Run, Behind Closed Doors and others upbeat tracks.

When people from the GP but tickest for a Britney show, yes they love the songs but they also want to see her perform, they want to see her in a big guitar, in the sky and stuff like that, because Britney is one of the singerst that you have to see live, even if you like it or not. When Britney is gone, the GP will remember the kiss, the snake, the nude suit, all the stuff she did on stage, they won't remember her vocal range, because Britney's music don't wanna showcase that.

On another subject how powerful is Britneys brand lol? Not a single live perfomance Alex!!  The album is out and sold out.  Britney didnt even do a decent promo tour in US which is something she always does. The album is selling solo on her name. If is kind of sad not seeing her perform in another note BJ is a proof of the power and world wide range of her brand. Insane if you ask me.

If Beyonce and her mysthical album tried the BJ method I doubt she would be able to actually make the album sell. Look at how Gaga promos her album too no end and like it or not Gaga is strong brand internationally.

Britney didnt even sweat. Unbelieveable. I dont imagine anyone besides Britney and Madonna pulling that out successfully

glgcDdT.gif

On another subject how powerful is Britneys brand lol? Not a single live perfomance Alex!! The album is out and sold out. Britney didnt even do a decent promo tour in US which is something she always does. The album is selling solo on her name. If is kind of sad not seeing her perform in another note BJ is a proof of the power and world wide range of her brand. Insane if you ask me.

If Beyonce and her mysthical album tried the BJ method I doubt she would be able to actually make the album sell. Look at how Gaga promos her album too no end and like it or not Gaga is strong brand internationally.

Britney didnt even sweat. Unbelieveable. I dont imagine anyone besides Britney and Madonna pulling that out successfully

Agree, people keep spreading a link where it says the album sold more than Bangerz & Prism atm (I don't believe it tbh mainly because I don't understand the link) But yep, it's sad to not have a decent performance till now BUT, Ellen show & GMA are part of her promo schedule for December, I hope we get a performance cause this the closest thing we have to a performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNzy4GTAauI

THOSE LIVE VOCALS!!!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Guys, has any demo version from the album leaked? "Passenger" and "Alien" got leaked earlier than the other tracks so I'm confused if those versions are any different from the ones we have.

Alien for sure

some people said that Passenger & Brightest Morning Star are different too (can't tell)

Also there's the Ana Diaz demo of Alien & GRL demo of Tik Tik Boom

I think that's it

Alien for sure

some people said that Passenger & Brightest Morning Star are different too (can't tell)

Also there's the Ana Diaz demo of Alien & GRL demo of Tik Tik Boom

I think that's it

Helpful as always, thanks, Alex!

Edit: There's not a lot of differences, right? I can tell the chorus in the demo is rougher/badly edited but that's it.

they also want to see her perform, they want to see her in a big guitar, in the sky and stuff like that, because Britney is one of the singers that you have to see live, even if you like it or not.

:gclap: Which is why I've never really cared about her lip syncing. Like, Brit's all about visuals and they always slay. The flashy lights, the dancers, the choreography, the pyrotechnics, etc.

PS: the performances played a huge part. Who do you think Beyonce copies with her dance routine LOL? Britney took performances to a level that only Madonna had. IMO until today Beyonce is trying to get there but still...oh well...trying.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

What happened with britneyboards.org??

From their FB page

I regret to inform that we have some serious issues at the moment and I don't know how long it's gonna take to fix it. I try to keep you guys updated through Facebook. Don't worry. Everything can be fixed. Sometimes it just takes a while because we're depending on others. For now all I can say is..Happy Birthday Britney and everyone go BUY BRITNEY JEAN.

So just got my copy of Britney Jean (yay :party: ),

but OMG LOOK

Yeah all the US versions of BJ had that typo, you better buy 2 cause in the future they will worth MILLIONS

THE VEgAS STAGE IT'S HERE

pieceofme.jpg

it looks SICK

anyone knows if is out in vinyl?

ps: OHHHHHHH the perks of living in a gay city....obviously was sold out in Rio in minutes.... :defeated: ...waiting my delivery to arrive from another city LOL

#1 Argentina
#1 Armenia
#1 Azerbaijan
#1 Belarus
#1 Brazil
#1 Brunei Darussalam
#1 Bulgaria
#1 Cambodia
#1 Chile
#1 Colombia
#1 Costa Rica
#1 Dominican Republic
#1 Ecuador
#1 El Salvador
#1 Greece
#1 Guatemala
#1 Honduras
#1 Hong Kong
#1 Indonesia
#1 Israel
#1 Japan
#1 Kazakhstan
#1 Kyrgyzstan
#1 Lebanon
#1 Malaysia
#1 Malta
#1 Nicaragua
#1 Panama
#1 Paraguay
#1 Peru
#1 Singapore
#1 South Africa
#1 Thailand
#1 Uganda
#1 Ukraine
#1 Venezuela
#1 Vietnam

#3 UK

#11 USA

source

glgcDdT.gif

It's amazing how Britney is strong in South America and Asia. Madonna is the same thing always when she releases something even that half backed MDNA she still manages to get #1 in the same markets. I guess in a way Britney really is close to Madonna fanbase wise. I think KP also gets the same wave since Prism got the same treatment. Europe was a strange behavior tho. Not getting in the top 5 in Spain, Italy Portugal or Netherlands.

## Strong in South America with the exception Of Mexico (I am looking at you Alex!! You didn't campaign enought!!) :makeup:

if you did for Britney what this guy did for Xuxa, she would be #1 :omfg2:

glgcDdT.gif

Anyone knows about this song: Sorry Adam? I know it is not Britney singing, but it was really a demo for her? 

Who singing this song??

Quoyeness is the singer in the demo, it was meant for Femme Fatale, and it leaked in 2011 with a bunch of other demos, icluding the demos for DDB, TTYH & TFM and many other that didn't end up on FF. I saw that those tracks weren't recorded by Britney.

On other news, some InStyle pics

1450814_10152070463226147_425244618_n.pn

1461096_10152070465701147_200972950_n.jp

1486802_686269178071141_388752783_n.jpg

that quote tho :defeated:

She said she may retire after the vegas stint  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

I don't think she will retire 100%, but my hear is broken for sure

ON OTHER NEWS, the demo of SMS (Bangerz) leake over PopHateFags.org

It features new Britney vocals, softer in the beggining of her verse, and some other production changes. The lyrics are the same tho.

I always thought vegas residency was a way of ending her career.

Of course they would choose a vile photo for the cover... The inside pics are actually beautiful though. Looks like the shoot was in London

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey