"this is awesome but u should have stuck with the pop genera not country"

THEY FUCKING THINK IT'S BRITNEY HOW INEPT CAN YOU BE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

14417469274.gif

no i hate country music

but it sounds cute

Edit: OH MY GOD I'M READING THE ITUNES REVIEWS OF JAMIE'S SINGLE AND 

"this is awesome but u should have stuck with the pop genera not country"

THEY FUCKING THINK IT'S BRITNEY HOW INEPT CAN YOU BE :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!!! But maybe they are talking about Jamie Lynn and Follow Me, the Zoey 101 theme

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Ok i'm listening right now ill update as i go

Alien: love it :`)) its repetitive but we already knew that. The lyrics arent the best (sry Charli) but the production is great. vocals sound different but good. good choice for an opening track

Work Bitch: i didn't love this song at first listen, but now i really do. Oh god i hate the censored version :eek: i hope i ordered the explicit version lol or I'll have to replace Work Work w/ Work Bitch. (im looking at baby v's signature while im listening lmaoo can we just talk about how great she looks in the video). AHH the bridge YAASSS :kris: work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work

Perfume: I'm surprised she chose this as her 2nd single? I like it but i feel like there are better tracks on the album. I'm excited for the video she looks hawt from the outtakes :hooker: wait is the album version different than the single? or am i imagining things?? yeah its definitely different.. is it?? help me

It Should Be Easy: ok i'm just gonna go right ahead and say it, i dont like will.i.am. britney's vocal production sounds so weird. but the instrumentals are really good. and i guess will's verse isn't so bad?? idk. gonna have to listen to this track a few times to form a solid opinion. I can see this being the next single. like idk i can already hear it on the radio.

Tik Tik Boom:  :creepna2:  i really like this ommmmmfffgggg. i like the lyrics  :party:  T.I sounds good. i was skeptical about rappers in her most personal album but yes i like his verse. from the way u guys were describing it i thought there was gonna be a huge bass drop but now i see what you were talking about

Body Ache; YAAAASSS i love this song i hope she makes a video for this  :pray2:  anyway this was really good yass :grinds:  idk what else to say. yaasss

Til It's Gone: oh shit yass that beat drop!! lyrics are mediocre and its kinda repetitive but... i can see myself getting turnt up to this  :hottie:  definitely not a stand-out track. not yet, at least.

Passenger: when it leaked and people were skeptical of whether it was actually britney i was like ???? obviously its her??? but now i can see where they're coming from. she sounds different. i feel like the leak was different than the album version? idk maybe not. i only listened to it twice. over all its an alright song. it has its good and bad elements. i like the bridge tho!

Chillin' With You: when i first heard that Jamie Lynn was gonna be on a track i was like  :wtfney:  anyway i like the acoustic intro. nice change. didn't jamie sing the opening for Zoe 101?? lol. WHOA omg i did not expect her to sound like this?? she actually sounds good! maybe ill get her album lmao get that promo. anyway this is a cute song i didn't expect to really like this all that much but its pretty good! 

Don't Cry: I like it a lot tbh the lyrics are good and she sounds good and yeah. does this count as a ballad? if it does i think its my favorite ballad from the album. aw its so sad :cryney: 

Overall: This is probably not my favorite album, but who knows it may really grow on me. I still like it a lot and im so proud of her  :mariah:  i was expecting it to be a lot worse based on your reviews but yall are just bxtches. She said she made it for her die hard fans so maybe only her die hard fans can really appreciate it. and now im so pumped for her piece of me tour omg  :crying:

this review was not at all thorough i know lol. But this album def made it onto my AOTY list and im planning on collaborating w/ my friend to review all the albums we choose so i will share that :)

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

:lolliney:

what beats Circus for you? (the only acceptable answer is Blackout. it is a close second to Circus IMO)

Blackout will always be my favorite, but people give Circus way too much flak. It may not be ~~experimental~~ but it's easily her most personal effort, certainly more so than Britney Jean.

She also actually seemed to give a damn during its era, but...  :derpna2:

tumblr_nbdq8rb2Ps1qz85zpo1_400.png

Blackout will always be my favorite, but people give Circus way too much flak. It may not be ~~experimental~~ but it's easily her most personal effort, certainly more so than Britney Jean.

She also actually seemed to give a damn during its era, but...  :derpna2:

Blackout and Circus are her only albums that I can listen to all the way through and genuinely enjoy every song. They are perfect. 

I love Circus more because I feel like it's just better, though. Like, I feel more of Britney's personality in it, idk. Also my favorites from Circus slay the ones from Blackout. 

Circus is just really fucking amazing. The standard edition is amazing and the shitload of official bonus tracks are amazing. It's a cohesive yet diverse album and it never gets dull for me. Her voice is on point and the lyrics are great throughout, especially on the songs she wrote on it. The music itself too is just godly. It's all just amazing. 

14417469274.gif

Britney Jean is typical Britney, vapid, robotic, slutty and with a couple shitty cheesy ballads thrown in to even it all out, it's the Britney forumla and i actually wouldn't have it any other way. When i play her stuff, thats all i expect, so i am enjoying the new album.....but it's not her best.

From the iTunes stream..

Alien, nice mid-tempo track.

Work Bitch, slutty generic throw away nothing, i like it and do leg stretches and squats to it regularly at the gym

Perfume, dated and shit, but i still play it.....with my windows firmly closed shut so no one can hear.

It Should Be Easy, throw away generic well.i.suck club music, makes me want to be a drunk whore, which i no doubt will be if i hear it at da club, i like it.

Tik Tik Boom, hot song, Britney at her most robotic.

Body Ache, i wish the last chorus would be a little bigger, but i like it, a slutty mess for me to spread my legs to when i do thigh press at the gym.

Till It's Gone, robotney returns, good track, will jog to this later tonight, but a slutty jog.

Passenger, love it, really great feel to this, prob the best on the album. Love the lyrics and message behind the song.

Chillin With You, cheesy and lame, but catchy and i'll probably play this just like i do Perfume, windows shut and feeling guilty.

Don't Cry, boring forgettable ballad that i'll no doubt play in secret over and over.

I give the album 3 bowling ball Britney heads out of 5.

funny_britney_spears_bowling.jpg

I only listened to Alien so far which I love.

The rest is probably horrible though because everyone is bashing it so I have no high expectations...but who knows, maybe I'll find 2-3 good tracks in there....

Not alone not alone not alone

Not alone not alone not alone.... :legend: :legend: :legend:

You know what I don't even care about the rest of the album this song is too perfect

It should be easy: OMG I am so conflicted, I love it and don't....so good, yet....hmm. I'll let this grow on me fully. Love her heavily edited voice.

Passenger: What kind of shit? I liked the leaked demo...what happened? :whatever:

Tik Tik Boom: Sucks :whatever:

Body Ache: Trash. And not the good kind :whatever:

Till it's gone: I see she's stanning for Gaga in this song....very good. Nice. Will listen again.

Chillin With You: Not bad. Not bad. But in a world where Lana songs exist it would be a waste of time to listen to this, when Born To Die is available :whatever:

Don't Cry: :whatever:

So overall, 10 new songs and 3 are actually good. I'm pleased :)

It should be easy: OMG I am so conflicted, I love it and don't....so good, yet....hmm. I'll let this grow on me fully. Love her heavily edited voice.

Passenger: What kind of shit? I liked the leaked demo...what happened? :whatever:

Tik Tik Boom: Sucks :whatever:

Body Ache: Trash. And not the good kind :whatever:

Till it's gone: I see she's stanning for Gaga in this song....very good. Nice. Will listen again.

Chillin With You: Not bad. Not bad. But in a world where Lana songs exist it would be a waste of time to listen to this, when Born To Die is available :whatever:

Don't Cry: :whatever:

So overall, 10 new songs and 3 are actually good. I'm pleased :)

There is no difference in the leaked Passenger and the album one are you retarded

Oh I just read your reviews for the other songs and yes it looks like you are

:facepalm:

Also @ CIK are you DEAF this album isn't robotic slut mess her voice is only robotic in 1 song what the fuck. Just because there are club beats doesn't dilute her voice or lyrics oh my god

14417469274.gif

There is no difference in the leaked Passenger and the album one are you retarded

Oh I just read your reviews for the other songs and yes it looks like you are

:facepalm:

OMG someone is pressed :awkney: :toofunny:

Partly because I couldn't sit through the whole tik tik boom and because the PCD demo has been removed entirely from the internet,

Was the tick tick boom demo the same song that britney recorded?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I don't understand why people are getting so crazy in a negative way towards Britney Jean. Helloooooo It's Britney bitch! What do you expect her album to sound like? Britney with Will. Iused tomakegoodmusicalongtimeago. Iam as a producer ?? A heart felted album filled with deep lyrics Adele style? Whatever people expected I got what I expected and I quite enjoy this album. Is not even close to be as great as Blackout or  Circus, that's true.  Doesn't have the easy bop singles FF had but Britney Jean is a good pop album. Well at least imo.

Work Bitch - remains brilliant. Say what you want about the song but who never said to a friend "you better work bitch". If the line of a song becomes a conversation or pocke line the song is good.

Passenger - Love it. Remains a little pearl in a sea of autone and voice effects that is Britney Jean. I really like this song. It's not a bop but is a great song and honest as well. I can picture Britney giving God or destiny if you might,  the wheel after all she went through. Repeat, repeat...

Perfume - I liked when I first heard it and I still like today. It's a girly song. Who never thought about that is lying. Hope the bitch smells my perfume. Yes I did that and just like Brit I will never confess

Alien - I am a aliennnnnnn. Love the demo have no idea wtf they did to the song in the leaked version. I like aliens and I like songs that menitons  feeling like an alien.

It Should Be Easy -There are 2 ways to listen to this song:  the right way and the wrong way. The right way is drinking in a club with friends. You arrived at the club ,just a few moments ago, you're  watching your surroundings and looking for that boy you fantasy. Get the picture?  The wrong way is to listen with high quality headphones sober. I like this song because I will move my beautiful tan body among this piece of autotune mess and I will love it. Single choice.

Tik Tik Boom - I wonder what Aliens would think of us if they heard anything Will I am touches. Probably that we are machines with terrible vocal cords. Robô Britney is another club banger. We will listen to this mess a lot in the summer, trust me. Better like it and get used to it now it will hurt less. Also if you didn't enjoy is your fault, you're not drunk enought and not in a dance floor.

Body Ache - I like this song. Not great, not amazing but not bad. Dance tune, guilty free

Till It's Gone - Love it.  Robô Britney meets Britney the Slut with her classic little stutter. EDM at its prime mess and I think is a great track. Good choice for single.

Chillin With You -  extremely corny. 200kg of sugar in that song thats how mellow it is. Yet is a honest song imo. I can easily imagine that all Brit wants is too chill with her sister. Beyond that Jamie Lynn saves the track, end of story.

Don't Cry - I cried because is abominable. yah was "Cry your ears out " type of cry.

The lesson here? Will.I.Am one day will share a prison cell in hell with Dr Luke as aa roomate. The crime? All crimes against music one can be hold accountable for. Until than you better get your drink up in the air and move your body to the sounds of Britney Robô Jean. preferably with a smile on your face.

glgcDdT.gif

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Alien – William Orbit, HyGrade, Anthony Preston
Work Bitch – will.i.am, Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows, Anthony Preston
Perfume – will.i.am, Chris Braide
It Should Be Easy – will.i.am, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nicky Romero, Marcus van Wattum, Anthony Preston
Tik Tik Boom – Anthony Preston, Damien LeRoy
Body Ache – will.i.am, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Anthony Preston
Til It’s Gone – Giorgio Tuinfort, Anthony Preston
Passenger – Diplo, Anthony Preston
Chillin’ With You – will.i.am, FRESHM3N III
Don’t Cry – will.i.am
Brightest Morning Star – Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Anthony Preston
Hold On Tight – Kool Kojak & A.C., Anthony Preston
Now That I Found You – will.i.am, Giorgio Tuinfort
Perfume (The Dreaming Mix) – Chris Braide

WRITING CREDITS:

Alien – Britney Spears, William Orbit, Dan Traynor, Ana Diaz, Anthony Preston
Work Bitch – Britney Spears, will.i.am, Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows, Anthony Preston, Ruth-Anne Cunningham
Perfume – Britney Spears, Sia Furler Chris Braide
It Should Be Easy – Britney Spears, will.i.am, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nicky Romero, Marcus van Wattum
Tik Tik Boom – Britney Spears, Anthony Preston, Damien LeRoy, Onique “Sparrow” Williams, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Andre Lindal, Joakim Haukass
Body Ache – Britney Spears, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Myah Marie Langston, Anthony Preston, Richard Gonzalez, Jose Luna
Til It’s Gone – Britney Spears, Jenson Vaughan, Rosette Sharma, Anthony Preston
Passenger – Britney Spears, Thomas Pentz, Sia Furler, Andrew Swanson, Katy Perry
Chillin’ With You – Britney Spears, will.i.am, Anthony Preston, Joshua Lopez
Don’t Cry – Britney Spears, will.i.am, Joshua Lopez, Richard Gonzalez
Brightest Morning Star – Britney Spears, Dr. Luke, Sia Furler, Henry Walter
Hold On Tight – Britney Spears, Allan P. Grigg
Now That I Found You – Britney Spears, Danny O’Donoghue, Giorgio Tuinfort, David Guetta, Frederic Riesterer

It's true tho, BJ isn't her best album, but it's not her worst. But definetly it's a step in the right direction.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

It Should Be Easy – will.i.am, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nicky Romero, Marcus van Wattum, Anthony Preston

Don’t Cry – will.i.am

WRITING CREDITS:

Work Bitch – Britney Spears, will.i.am, Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows, Anthony Preston, Ruth-Anne Cunningham

It Should Be Easy – Britney Spears, will.i.am, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Nicky Romero, Marcus van Wattum

Tik Tik Boom – Britney Spears, Anthony Preston, Damien LeRoy, Onique “Sparrow” Williams, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., Andre Lindal, Joakim Haukass

Body Ache – Britney Spears, David Guetta, Giorgio Tuinfort, Luciana Caporaso, Nick Clow, Myah Marie Langston, Anthony Preston, Richard Gonzalez, Jose Luna

Passenger – Britney Spears, Thomas Pentz, Sia Furler, Andrew Swanson, Katy Perry

Now That I Found You – Britney Spears, Danny O’Donoghue, Giorgio Tuinfort, David Guetta, Frederic Riesterer

It's true tho, BJ isn't her best album, but it's not her worst. But definetly it's a step in the right direction.

PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Don’t Cry – will.i.am

WRITING CREDITS:

Which one is her worse?

SCARFACE2371.png