Eulonzo

Britney Spears

In other news the BT totally saved Britney Jean, Hold On Tite it's Everytime 2.0

the bonus tracks are good but they don't live up to past album bonus tracks IMO... like these just don't compare to Selfish, He About to Lose Me, Phonography, Outta This World, Get Back, Trouble, The Answer, etc. 

14417469274.gif

the bonus tracks are good but they don't live up to past album bonus tracks IMO... like these just don't compare to Selfish, He About to Lose Me, Phonography, Outta This World, Get Back, Trouble, The Answer, etc. 

I never said they wwre better than the ones you posted (missing Everybody btw) but they are standouts of BJ. And yeah, Hold On Tite it's like Everytime 2.0.

Also, the demo of Alien leaked by William Orbit, it has vocals by Ana Diaz, and it doesn't have the second verse, meaning that Britney wrote the 2nd verse.

Also Tik Tik Boom wasn't NEVER meant to GRL, they just sang the demo for Britney, nothing else. And BW Britney asked for T.I. to be a the guest in this track.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

IMO

"Alien", "Passenger", and "Now That I Found You" really serve. I also like "Brightest Morning Star" and "Perfume" enough, even "Chillin' With You" up to the "wiTCHOO" point (omg at Jamie Lynn's vocals). But I don't know if I need to be hardcore into Britney to really appreciate the rest of the songs. I just don't like them. Maybe it's my fault for hyping up the idea of Personalney. Like in my mind it was bound to be a full album of "Perfume", "Alien", and "Passenger".

But let me clarify that that's not my only reason for disliking the dancier tracks. Idk they just seem bland to me.

I never said they wwre better than the ones you posted (missing Everybody btw) but they are standouts of BJ. And yeah, Hold On Tite it's like Everytime 2.0.

Also, the demo of Alien leaked by William Orbit, it has vocals by Ana Diaz, and it doesn't have the second verse, meaning that Britney wrote the 2nd verse.

Also Tik Tik Boom wasn't NEVER meant to GRL, they just sang the demo for Britney, nothing else. And BW Britney asked for T.I. to be a the guest in this track.

I didn't list Everybody because the demo is better than the final. 

IMO

"Alien", "Passenger", and "Now That I Found You" really serve. I also like "Brightest Morning Star" and "Perfume" enough, even "Chillin' With You" up to the "wiTCHOO" point (omg at Jamie Lynn's vocals). But I don't know if I need to be hardcore into Britney to really appreciate the rest of the songs. I just don't like them. Maybe it's my fault for hyping up the idea of Personalney. Like in my mind it was bound to be a full album of "Perfume", "Alien", and "Passenger".

But let me clarify that that's not my only reason for disliking the dancier tracks. Idk they just seem bland to me.

you're bland ok 

14417469274.gif

The insecurity emerges :sideeye:

nO you just

idk

Til It's Gone + Tik Tik Boom are so far from bland like

Now That I Found You is pretty bland even tho it's good so idk how you can love that one and not the ones i like

wHY CAN'T WE LIKE THE SAME ONES AND FAN TOGETHER ABOU TTHEM I'M JUST ANNOYED

14417469274.gif

Maybe it's my fault for hyping up the idea of Personalney. Like in my mind it was bound to be a full album of "Perfume", "Alien", and "Passenger".

But 6 out of 10 songs (on the standard) are Personalney. (All of the bonuses are personal so). Like did you want a Ray of Light? It's Britney, there will always be a few (at the least) club banging songs or whatever. It's like her thing.

14417469274.gif

I listened to the album for the third time and I think the best songs on the standard are Body Ache and Passenger

Tik Tik Boom does nothing for me, TI takes up half the song with rambling, the other half of the song is just tiktiktiktiktiktiktik boom and the actual lyrics.

From a production standpoint it's just there, it goes nowhere

That would be my main complaint with the album overall, it just stagnates...there's no buildups to anything except in Work Bitch

BzhmW.png

nO you just

idk

Til It's Gone + Tik Tik Boom are so far from bland like

Now That I Found You is pretty bland even tho it's good so idk how you can love that one and not the ones i like

wHY CAN'T WE LIKE THE SAME ONES AND FAN TOGETHER ABOU TTHEM I'M JUST ANNOYED

"idk how you can not love the ones i like"

The insecurity thrives :sky:

But 6 out of 10 songs (on the standard) are Personalney. (All of the bonuses are personal so). Like did you want a Ray of Light? It's Britney, there will always be a few (at the least) club banging songs or whatever. It's like her thing.

Hence me saying I probably need to be a big Britney fan to like it.

Let's not de-emphasize that I just don't like the sound of it and focus too much on whatever theme I would have liked it to have :awkney2:

I listened to the album for the third time and I think the best songs on the standard are Body Ache and Passenger

Tik Tik Boom does nothing for me, TI takes up half the song with rambling, the other half of the song is just tiktiktiktiktiktiktik boom and the actual lyrics.

From a production standpoint it's just there, it goes nowhere

That would be my main complaint with the album overall, it just stagnates...there's no buildups to anything except in Work Bitch

body ache is awful therefore the rest of your post is irrelevant bye

it is literally the stagnant song on the album so idk how you can dis TTB

also TI takes up literally 30 seconds of the song so you can just stop

"idk how you can not love the ones i like"

The insecurity thrives :sky:

girl you seethed just as hard (probably harder) when i paid dust to Mary Jane Holland so goodbye with your insecurity comment :lolliney:

how are you going to dis the repetition of TIG and TTB when you stan for MANiCURE and GUY. those songs are really good too but they're repetitive as fuck like really

14417469274.gif

girl you seethed just as hard (probably harder) when i paid dust to Mary Jane Holland so goodbye with your insecurity comment :lolliney:

how are you going to dis the repetition of TIG and TTB when you stan for MANiCURE and GUY. those songs are really good too but they're repetitive as fuck like really

You undoubtedly overestimated how much stock I place in sharing opinions/album comparisons

I like what I like and what you like doesn't matter to me and what I like shouldn't matter to you

It really does seem insecure, like going for ARTPOP? Who cares? You guys don't have to be so snappy about adverse opinions in this thread honestly. I'm not here infringing on whatever opinion you've developed but throwing aggressive opinions at me is not going to change mine. Whether or not your frenzy convinces me of anything in the end, disappointment is a visceral reaction and I'm not feeling the sound. Okay TTB isn't that repetitive and TIG is personal yet here I am with the same feeling towards them. It's certainly not encouraging me to try to talk about what I do like with the gay fury coming my way.

Chill and enjoy the album :awkney:

You undoubtedly overestimated how much stock I place in sharing opinions/album comparisons

I like what I like and what you like doesn't matter to me and what I like shouldn't matter to you

It really does seem insecure, like going for ARTPOP? Who cares? You guys don't have to be so snappy about adverse opinions in this thread honestly. I'm not here infringing on whatever opinion you've developed but throwing aggressive opinions at me is not going to change mine. Whether or not your frenzy convinces me of anything in the end, disappointment is a visceral reaction and I'm not feeling the sound. Okay TTB isn't that repetitive and TIG is personal yet here I am with the same feeling towards them. It's certainly not encouraging me to try to talk about what I do like with the gay fury coming my way.

Chill and enjoy the album :awkney:

what

OH MY GOD IT'S JUST BANTER LIKE ALWAYS CALM DOWN

i didn't fucking "go for" ARTPOP like where the hell is that coming from??? i compared repetitive songs from that to BJ to show that repetitive isn't always bad like

literally you poked fun first with the insecure comment and i just responded in normal HDB/Sitar banter, when did this become and serious thing to you because i was never giving you "gay fury" what the hell

14417469274.gif

what

OH MY GOD IT'S JUST BANTER LIKE ALWAYS CALM DOWN

i didn't fucking "go for" ARTPOP like where the hell is that coming from??? i compared repetitive songs from that to BJ to show that repetitive isn't always bad like

literally you poked fun first with the insecure comment and i just responded in normal HDB/Sitar banter, when did this become and serious thing to you because i was never giving you "gay fury" what the hell

Because we're talking about Britney Jean.

Only because I don't like opinions projected on me. I didn't seethe yass hunty :fabcat: over your negative ARTPOP opinions. I only prayed for you :sky:

Anyway I just know that BJ stuff is upsetting you based on replies that weren't to me, so that's how I read your responses to me. Not like there was much difference between your replies to me or Andrew or anyone else, y'know. I think if you like it you should just:

Chill and enjoy the album

And I will keep Alien :sideeye:

I'm in love with this album now. I was really antsy about on the first couple listens, but it's great. The only one I feel is really bad is Chillin' With You. Like I hate how it's like acoustic and slow fused with this deep club banger. And how Jamie Lynn totally styles the chorus completely different. Idk it just doesn't work for me.

H0bDaqU.gif