Eulonzo

Britney Spears

On 4/4/2024 at 1:08 PM, YourGirl666 said:

Heaven on Hearth is her magnum opus

Ok... this didn't age a second. Still 100% addicted to this masterpiece. I need similar songs recommendations. The aggresive beat, gothy synth, immaculate production in contrast with the sweet lyrics, romantic desperation and her delivery... everything is just so perfect. I need more.

1 hour ago, YourGirl666 said:

Ok... this didn't age a second. Still 100% addicted to this masterpiece. I need similar songs recommendations. The aggresive beat, gothy synth, immaculate production in contrast with the sweet lyrics, romantic desperation and her delivery... everything is just so perfect. I need more.

Trip To Your Heart your heart is kiiiinda similar. 

1 hour ago, YourGirl666 said:

check out her unreleased song state of grace!

2 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

Heaven on Earth and Outta This World are sister songs to me

State of Grace is also amazing like Surf Noir said and has the same vibe

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

do we have Britney megapost of all of her HQ unreleased yall?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 5/24/2024 at 9:41 PM, YourGirl666 said:

Have you ever heard the demo version of this song? It’s so much better imo… her voice is more evident and the beat is lower. She also repeats the lyrics of the background of the bridge (where she talks about jump into heaven and the person catching her) in the ending

Check out also Unusual You (from Circus album) and Strangest Love (unreleased)

I’d also recommend Imperfect, an unreleased by Mariah Carey, and the album Ray of Light by Madonna, specially the songs Skin, Frozen, The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters and maybe Sky Fits Heaven

1 hour ago, Britney Spears said:

thank you so much queen

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I've been praying for someone to drop this <3 thnks

i originally uploaded this in the masterpost thread maybe a few months ago sorry... but yeah here you go :hype:

Edit: soon some blackout tracks will leak...obviously masterpost will be updated

d1c671054181258f54d7f3107a5c4e3a.gif

IT'S BRITNEY BITCH 

57 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

Streets are saying a “blackout outtakes” folder is getting passed around. More specifically, J.R produced tracks :defeated:

Yes...if you don't mind here's my thoughts about it:

I think it's gonna happen anytime soon but I fear because of Britney's community making of this a "celebration", trying to make this viral will potentially change leakers minds so they would try to sell these songs (again, because why not? even if they are so spread, people still potentially will buy them..). But yeah let's not forget YES it can be major, mass britney leak that community didn't see for ages. BUT there's also a lot of other artists in this producer vault. So I hope leakers will do their job as a complex of leaks, not just britney one by one. + i don't want them to try again to sell those songs, like....STOP MAKING MONEY OF HER WORK!!

d1c671054181258f54d7f3107a5c4e3a.gif

IT'S BRITNEY BITCH