Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Preordered Britney Jean................................................................

Hey now that the track names are on iTunes can't we check the composers somehow? It was done for ARTPOP but idk how. Need to know if Charli made it.

I caved and listened to the snippets each once. I wanted this album to be completely new to me on December 3, but I just needed to hear it, as I'm so glad I did :defeated:

This album is going to be so much better than I expected. Work Bitch and Pefume are definitely not the best tracks imo

H0bDaqU.gif

I caved and listened to the snippets each once. I wanted this album to be completely new to me on December 3, but I just needed to hear it, as I'm so glad I did :defeated:

This album is going to be so much better than I expected. Work Bitch and Pefume are definitely not the best tracks imo

Tik Tik Boom >>>

Which songs have leaked in full? BreatheHeavy isn't supporting Britney Jean leaks anymore so I'm lost.

Passenger, Alien, Brightest Morning Star, ??? anything else? (checking tumblr now)

Edit: tumblr_mwjp2jmErX1qzrnako1_500.png :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

14417469274.gif

Alien : 8/10

Work Bitch: 5,5/10

Perfume: 7/10

It Should Be Easy: 2/10

Tik Tik Boom: 7/10

Body Ache: 6/10

Til Its Gone: 9/10

Passenger: 8/10

Chillin With You: 6/10

Dont Cry: 8/10

6/10 overall. Some songs need to deleted. I think Ill make a cute 5-song EP from it.

The more I listen to it, the more I love it. It's a good album but nothing game changing which is surprising since it's Britney Spears. Tik Tik Boom and Til It's Gone for the next singles, please!

So here it is, my Britney Jean (Standard) review

Alien - 8/10 I really liked the demo when it leaked, it was fresh and different and the vocals, those damn vocals. But then the final version was released and Orbit gave her an "alien" voice, wich is great for the track but the demo is better. And it's so sad that the track felt so short.

Work Bitch - 8/10 I like the track, however it's so rushed in the tracklist, it takes you from an extraterrestrial Alien to a banger like WB to a ballad like Perfume. I like her writing here and her vocals, cause even tho it's a dance track it won't be the same without Britney vocals, the song sadly it's short and it doesn't feature Britney's strogest vocals.

Perfume - 8/10 Her raw vocals are good, the writing it's great but IDK, we have better midtempos in the album than this.

It Should Be Easy Ft. will.i.am - 6/10 WHAT THE FUCK! I'm pretty sure this is "Easy" the rejected track from #willpower, the first 2 min and a half is will Ft. Britney, the it's obvious that they felt "hey this is Brit's album not will's" so they added a break. 

Tik Tik Boom Ft. T.I. - 10/10 This is a fucking dubstep banger, BUT THIS IS DUBSTEP, not the vanilla dubstep from FF, this is real, just like Godney wanted for the original FF, the beat it's heavy, her vocals are soft and sweet, the Britney the GP loves is here, but then T.I. drops his verse and FUCK it tkes you to a hole new level. The GRL demo doesn't make this justice. Shitting on ya faves T.I. collabo. 

Body Ache - 8/10 It sounds like a Myah Marie song, and I'm so happy with it, Myah co wrote the track and it's great, a great follow up for TTB, sadly it doesn't have that CLUB BANGER status tha TTB has. But I'm sure we will be pussy popping to this.

Til It's Gone 10/10 Britney is no longer the cute girl of europop tracks that she was in Blackout, she is here to slay everybody with hard EDM beats, while the others keep roaring and clapping, she is here to tell you "you never know what you got til it's gone" it's perfect to get over whoever his name was. I'm just in FUCKING love with it

Passenger - 10/10 Spearitual Britney takes the wheel and takes you n a magic trip between an exotic intro and raw vocals. I feel bad for Perry (if she co wrote it for sure), she let go a great track that would made Prism a more interesting album, but Britney's touch it's what make this track so perfect.

Chillin' With You Ft, Jamie Lynn Spears - 8/10 Let's take a ride with the princess of pop, now queen of pop and the new princess of country, this track it's obviously personal. Those I'm Not A Girl vocals are so flawless, sadly we get to the part the new dinamic duo start "chillin' with each other" and the track it's a mess. But I love how her vocals work and blend, it's so magical. And Jamie owns the "chillin' with you" part tbh. & the guitars intro and outro :defeated:

Don't Cry - 9/10 Love that the track it's between an acoustic track and a fully produced track, when the chorus starts, all your emotions appear. A great way to end the album, and Britney's vocals sound like they were recorded in 2001 with Lonely, Anticipated & Boys. 

RESULTS: 8.5

I won't review Brightest Morning Star since we don't know if it's the final version or a demo just like Alien & maybe Passenger

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

am i the only one waiting for dec 3 :awk: its getting mixed reviews so idk ill just have to listen for myself. im still excited despite how "horrible" it is to some of you  :umadney:

I can quote a million of times that those bitches saying that the album is "horrible" are haters. So sad her personal shit it's getting in the way to enjoy good music. But hey everyone is free to have their own wrong opinion.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

The more I listen to it, the more I love it. It's a good album but nothing game changing which is surprising since it's Britney Spears. Tik Tik Boom and Til It's Gone for the next singles, please!

I mean FF wasn't and Circus really wasn't either

I'm gonna wait until Dec 3 to listen to the album because iTunes streams aren't that clear, the one for Bangerz sounded awful and I want to hear the album in HQ

BzhmW.png