Fusel

SONG PREMIERE: "Honeymoon"

I'm loving the atmosphere she created: these lush strings, Lana crooning and those chants on the background. The more I listen to it, the more I love it.

It's not a party song for sure, you have to listen to it alone and it will make you "dreaming away your life".   :bodyisready:  

up45I.gif

This is the lead single? o.O

No its more than likely a buzz single.MTWBT is probably going to be the main single...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This is the lead single? o.O 

Didnt she announce that the lead single is directed by Jake Nava ? Unless this is another Ultraviolence situation and another professional director made  "home made" video.

The intro is beautiful there is no doubt about it.The strings are lush and so broody and BTD-esque.I can not wait to get my hands on the instrumental tbh

Lana's vocals are dreamy and languid but they have a excotic feel to them that's just so heavenly...

I agree that HM truly starts kicking in Bridge onwards...

It's a great track and if the vocals and instrumentals are this strong we have a massive treat heading towards us this September...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Wow. Those strings. Someone before said that this literally sounds like it's from a a soundtrack I have to agree. This sounds straight from a 60's horror movie like Psycho or something and it's amazing. Yes, it's a sleepy song, but still amazing. This may be her best song vocally imo. She really let her voice shine here. and the SCATTING :rip: I still hope that MTWBT will be a bop.

2dt29zc.jpg

Can someone (I'm on mobile) direct all these people with the default Tropico icon to that thread with info on how to solve it / change it because they all like like the same person / bots and it's kinda terrifying

Same I just want to drag all of them and can't take them as seriously as they probably deserve

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6468-how-to-solve-default-icon-limbo/

I really doubt this is a lead single. I don't think Interscope wants a West Coast 2.0 no hype, unplayable on radio situation

tZ7WN4B.gif

So fucking haunting. I am in love with the ambience and harmonies. Very satisfied with Honeymoon, though I would love to see someone mix some raw and heavy percussion into it.

BUT SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE: The way Lana scats, I swear the melody reminds me of one of her other songs. Not WFL, because the scats are different, it's another song. Has anyone else noticed it? I can't put my finger on what song it is.

BUT SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE: The way Lana scats, I swear the melody reminds me of one of her other songs. Not WFL, because the scats are different, it's another song. Has anyone else noticed it? I can't put my finger on what song it is.

Sounds a little like Brooklyn Baby.

So fucking haunting. I am in love with the ambience and harmonies. Very satisfied with Honeymoon, though I would love to see someone mix some raw and heavy percussion into it.

reminds me of FMWUTTT somehow

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Lana is #1 on the Billboard real time Top 140

http://realtime.billboard.com/?chart=trending140

(if someone can post it I can't get it to show up)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp